Part 49

Part 49 26/08/2019

The pooja preparation was going swiftly while Shaurya follow up with Mr Shukla on his finding about the mysterious caller. Mr Shukla's associate found out that a man in his hoodie came to the public phone booth and dialed. No one seen his face clearly as his face not fully visible. After that day there were no nuisance calls received. Awara went with Mehak to do purchase of the items needed for pooja. As they were in the car going back home, Mehak realized she forgot to get the Ayurveda oil for maa's treatment and she asked the driver to stop the car near the bazaar. Awara wants to follow her but she asked him to go home and check on the preparation at home as she will buy the oil and come home by auto. Awara tried to convince her so she can go home and he will buy the oil and comes home but Mehak told him she needs to get few more items and insist him to go home first. Without choice Awara left to home and Mehak headed to the busy bazaar street. She was going through the stalls selling bangles and earrings as someone was watching her from behind. She felt uneasy like someone watching her and tried to turn see if anyone there looking at her. But the bazaar was packed with people and she didn't find anything awkward. She took her mobile out and dialed for Shaurya. He picked up the call in two rings. He was finishing some discussion as his team took leave from him.

Shaurya: hello Sweetheart. How are you? Have you finished your shopping?

Mehak: Hello Mr Husband I am fine, where are you? Tell me.

Shaurya: I am at office just finished discussion and you called, why? Where are you?

Mehak: Earlier we went to Phool mandi (flower market) to order flowers for the decorations, then we went to Matka Market to get some decoration items and now I am at Sarojini nagar bazaar as I forgot to buy maa's Ayurveda items. I asked Awara bhaiya to go home as I will be late. I am at the market and I feel like someone is watching me that's why I called you. Are you nearby here or what?

Shaurya startled when he heard she is alone at the bazaar and when she mentioned that she is being followed. He fisted as his knuckles turned white and he walked out of his office and get into the car as he continue speak to Mehak. He accelerated his car to Sarojini Nagar bazaar. He reached the bazaar and parked the car and remove his coat leaving it inside the car. As he walks inside the bazaar he asked her which lane is she in and asked for landmark as he rushed inside the busy packed street. He found Mehak near the bangle stall. He keep talking to her as he approached her from behind her, he tried to look around to see if anyone suspicious behind nearby but it was quiet crowded and he can't see properly.

Mehak: Okay Shaurya, where are you now, I can hear so much noise.

Shaurya: It's the radio you continue your shopping as you keep talking to me. So have you picked the bangles you want?

Mehak: Not yet, too many new collections and I am confused, wished you are here to choose for me, (sensing how he knows that she is at the bangle stall as she didn't mention to him that she is at bangle stall) Shaurya where are you, how do you know that I am at the bangle stall? Are you nearby here somewhere? (She looked around everywhere searching for him, seeing her looking around Shaurya hide himself behind another stall)

Shaurya smirked as he walked behind her and boo at her which made her to jump.

Mehak: Shaurya... (Went near him as she side hugged him) is this your office area? Liar just now you told me you are busy at work, etc. what happened to all those meetings?

Shaurya: Just feel like want to see you now so I finished my work and came straight to bazaar to accompany you. (Mehak hugged him by his waist and whispered aww thank you patidev you are the best)

Mehak what you doing in the bazaar, everyone are watching us. (Usually Mehak says this if Shaurya tries to get cozy with her but he used this against her this time)