Part 33

Part 33 29/04/2019

Mehak took the lift to level 15 and looked at the right and left to see where is the penthouse located, after she saw the signage which points to the penthouse she takes her step towards there. Her heart fluttered as she walks and she practiced a few times how to convey her apology and how to open up about their relationship. She entered the penthouse by pushing the wooden door slowly to peep in to check anyone inside. She slowly came inside and the door closed slowly, she looked around and the place was only using dim lights. She mumbled to herself and why is the place in dim light and self-talking this Shaurya can't do anything directly all have twisty ways. Now, where is he asked me to come here and he is missing.

She looked around impatiently for him to appear but a silhouette pass behind her, she realizes someone behind her and turn to see and there was nothing behind her. She walks slowly and calls Shaurya, are you here? Look you don't play with me like this okay I don't like this game of yours, better come out or else once you come out you will get it nicely from me, quick. As she finishes her sentence she saw another silhouette passing her. She palpitated as no reply came and saw another door she walked to the door. She went in and saw there is no one again but just the curtains flying as the wind blows. She asked loudly is enough of this hide and seek Shaurya, you better come out now, I came here to tell you something important, I thought you will be happy to listen from me, seems like you want to play this stupid game. This is not funny Shaurya, if you are not coming I am going back. No reply came and she turned to leave when she bumped into something hard and jumped to her feet, screaming in terror. The room was dark and she realized something amiss. The something she bumps onto earlier was a man and he is not Shaurya. She took a few steps back and asked who are you? She only heard a burst of mocking laughter as the figure in front her took a step forward revealing himself, she quivered when she saw a man in a scary mask which used in Halloween parties and her knees freeze seeing the face as she began to scream blue murder. The man in mask quickly came forward suffocating her to prevent her from screaming. She bit his hand and run towards the door screaming for help, as she runs outside her saree's pallu stuck at the door frame she pulled it abruptly till the lace material was torn and she didn't bother about it. She can't remember the way out or in as all look the same tears of panic flowing down as she screams louder for help. As she wants to exit from a door the man in a mask came in front of her grinning like a maniac which caused her shivered and she tried putting up a brave face, she demanded him who are you? Why are you here, if Shaurya sees you here he won't spare you, trust me is better you leave this place now. The man laughed like a maniac, no one will come here this entire floor is only you and I are here. Hearing him, shiver crawls up in her spine as Mehak took a few steps back till she felt she hit on a stool she turned and saw a flower vase there, grabbing it discreetly when the man approaches her she use that to hit him. As he ouch in pain she runs away from there screaming for help, she saw the door and grab the handle to turn it but it was locked and she pounds on the wooden door with all her energy so anyone outside could hear her. She wonders where is her mobile as she came in with it but when running away from the man, she dropped it somewhere and she wants to look for her mobile to call Shaurya. She saw her mobile under one of the tables and bend down to pick it quickly as she was panic-stricken she can't unlock it in the first attempt and try to do it again when a hand came to grab her hair from back she dropped her mobile as it was too painful to bear and she started to scream asking him to let go off her, the man stepped on the mobile till it cracked to pieces. Mehak's scream echoed in the room as the man turn her to face him and slapped her hard which made her feel dizzy as the force of the slap caused her to lose balance. She fell on the floor by the impact landed on her face. She is slowly losing it out but she can't give up till she fights this off. She kicked the man at his knee and he dropped on the floor and she slowly moves away from him but her movement stopped when he took a heavy object from the nearby table and hit it hard on her ankle which made her yelp in pain and she can't move at all. She screamed in agony as the pain seared through her, it's impossible for her to get up on her foot and escape from there. She screamed calling Shaurya's name before she let out another scream the man pounce on her, she was lying on the floor as he was on her letting out evil laughter. She tried with all the might to hit him hard with her hands but he gripped them and took the phone cable which was nearby and tie her up and restricting her movements. He looked at her as if she is his delicious meal and Mehak spit at him and asked him to let go if he loves himself because when Shaurya comes he won't spare him as his own family can't identify your dead body. Do you think I care about your silly threats, you are at my mercy beautiful, he boasted as he caressed her cheeks as she wriggled in disgust as his hand trail down to her neck then towards her chest. She squirmed and tried to free herself from his hold as she knows only a miracle can help her, she is badly injured she prayed deep in her heart so Shaurya can find her and she doesn't want to go through this and she can't even think what is going to happen to her now. She was dragged kicking and screaming to a nearby room when Mehak bites the man's hand he became furious as another slap landed on her face and he began to strangle her ferociously. She gasped as she feels there is no air to breathe and she feels like her head is going to explode any seconds with the pressure placed under her neck. Black spot formed as Mehak losing her conscious, she heard, good I like my girl to be quiet while I enjoy them, a tear rolled out from her eyes as deep in her heart she apologies to Shaurya and her family for any of her untoward behavior as her vision became black.