Part 65

Part 65 01/09/2020

Shaurya's POV

I woke up early as usual. Mehak was in her deep sleep. I slowly closed the door and headed to my morning sprint. After couple of rounds around my garden, I headed to the kitchen and saw Awara preparing for breakfast, he already prepares my smoothie ingredient ready on the counter, I just blend them all and asked what he is planning to do for breakfast, he said waiting for maa to give him the menu. Usually its Mehak the one prepares the breakfast and tell him what to cook etc. I climbed the stairs and instead of getting to my room I headed to my office room. I sat there as I scroll through my Macbook. Few emails need my immediate attention and I also need to sort some business-related matters with Vicky. I have few other issues to sort with him too, my mind quickly went to incident happens two days back. Shruthi... how can I forget her easily. She easily came in to my home and create a mess and hurt my Mehak and my baby. Only I know how much I went through that very moment. I checked my mobile and find my contact, I quickly called the other person, and asked them to do some work and they told me will get things done by 2 days. I gulped down the balance smoothie and leave my study room. Mehak was at the dresser putting on her earring and she looks good in her peach colored suit.

Mehak: Morning...

I just walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her as I rested my chin on her shoulder. She hates it when I hug her after my morning sprint as I drip in sweat. I can't help it and I want to see the annoyed Mehak now. Surprisingly she didn't sound at me as I expected but she gave me the most beautiful smile. My other hand went to caress her bump to which she giggled gently.

Shaurya: So, did you sleep well last night?

Mehak: I did and today I feel fresh. I want to help maa a bit.

Immediately my hands turned her to face me when she said that, she looked at my face and I am sure she can read my expression which means I don't approve it.

Mehak: what happened, why you looking at me like that?

Shaurya: You just got discharged yesterday and now you want to go to kitchen to cook, take rest sweet heart. There are plenty of people at home to handle all these.

Mehak: (pouting cutely) But I can't be staying at room all day not doing anything right, I promise I wont do much, I will just sit and let Awara bhaiya to cook and I will tell him what to do.

Shaurya: (as if thinking hard) the answer is still no. Let me get showered and I have plenty of work to do and why your hair is still wet, sit down let me blow dry your hair.

He didn't let her to speak a word as he started to plug the hairdryer and start working on her hair, he run his finger through her hair and she looked at him from the mirror reflection. He combed her hair and once done he planted a kiss on her hair and went to take his shower. Mehak just looked everything from the mirror and she gets up slowly from the seat, taking the dupatta from the bed and she headed downstairs to see maa. She greeted her and hugged maa.

Karuna maa: morning beta, how are you feeling today? Why did you come downstairs, I wanted to send your breakfast upstairs?

Mehak: Maa please I am perfectly fine, and you don't join Shaurya's gang, he just now didn't even allow me to go to kitchen, and you also want me to stay in the room, I will get bored you know. At least I am here with you, I can spend time with you, with Naughty and I can ask Awara bhaiya to prepare my favorite dishes.

Awara who was passing there to the dining area stop by and answered her.

Awara: Bhabhi are you alright? Anything special you want to eat today?