Part 71

Part 71 25/07/2021

Mehak's POV

After the dance session, I know I am totally flushed. Thanks to my handsome husband and his ministration. Since he told me there is a surprise for me, I have ben querying him with my eyes what is it and his smug smile is the only answer I get. He walked me to Veena, Nehal and Vicky who was playing with Aarushi, and he pecked her cheeks and told her that we will be away for couple of days and asked her to behave well. My eyes were as big as saucer when he mentions we will be away that also for couple of days, what is his surprise now? I looked at him and I turned to look at Nehal, Veena and Vicky. All hugged me and asked me to have a great time. Their teasing tone is obvious, and it only made my cheeks to burn. I lowered myself to Aaru's level and caressed her cheek as I pecked her cheeks and forehead. This is my first time I will be away from her, but she told me to take care as she will be good. My heart glee in happiness as she said that. I looked at Shaurya to say that I haven't told maa and maasi but he cut me in between and said, maa and maasi knows about this. Looks like only me not aware of this, well I shouldn't be right because it's a surprise for me. I looped my arms with his and walking away when Nikita came Infront of us.

Nikita: Shaurya, can you spare some time, there are some media people want to take some photographs for the newspapers and other media purpose also there is press conference too.

Shaurya: (sighing) Nikita, I am sure you can handle these press and media folks, if you excuse me, I must leave now. It's getting late.

Nikita: Come on Shaurya it's still early, is just 10plus and you can leave after our media coverage. This will be a good opportunity to your business as well for my career too. I am sure your wife doesn't mind this.

Mehak: Shaurya, (caressing his biceps gently to keep him calm) It's okay I can wait, you just go ahead with the press matter, then we shall leave.

Shaurya: Don't worry love, my PR team will handle that. By the way Nikita, My PR head will assist you with the press matters. I have brief them on this earlier and I am sure they can handle all. So, if you excuse us, I need to leave now, I can't keep my wife waiting for her surprise.

Shaurya just wrapped his arm around Mehak's waist protectively and sniggered as he walks pass Nikita leaving her baffled with this daunting husband avatar. Nikita just stared at how they move from there. Her jaw dropped when they stopped, as Mehak wants to adjust her heels, maybe the strap of the heel came off, but he protested and he was at his knee adjusting her heels and caressing her toes playfully as Mehak warned him with her eyes. She can't believe this is the Shaurya she left earlier as she wants to concentrate on her career. She decided to follow them as they get to the carpark where his Black Range Rover parked right in front of the entrance. Her heart burns when Shaurya lifted Mehak and throw her on his well sculpted shoulder which made Mehak to let out loud chortle due to his sudden action.

Mehak: Shaurya put me down, I just complained I can't walk with those stupid heels fast as you dragged me earlier, someone is going to see us.

Shaurya: Well, let them see, I don't give a Fxxk. You are my wife, and I will do whatever I want, be it in the public or in our room. Now stay quiet.

Left with no choice Mehak hung her head low as he walks to their car. He put her down and open the door for her, he helped her to climbed in as the Rover is a bit high and with her long dress it was difficult for her to get in. He runs to his side and get in and they left from there. Nikita was watching all these fumes in annoyance, she was about to leave when she heard cackle of group of people and saw Vicky, Veena, Nehal and Aarushi coming to the carpark. Her curiosity was bothering her, so she decided to ask Vicky about their whereabouts.