Part 46

Part 46 05/08/2019

Mehak' POV

I can't remember what time we both slept but whatever happens last night was a euphoric moment. I still feel my cheeks getting warm even imagining about it. I can't believe that we did "that" and now we belongs to each other by body and soul. I blushed when my thoughts went back to the moment how his hands snakes around me, his warm touches made me squirmed and his skillful mouth caused instant arousal in me and how I moaned in pleasure and how tender my voice uttered his name when he did his ministrations. It was all new to me when he undone my dori of the blouse but I held them covered my bosom with hands. His stubble cheek were against my back as he create havoc in me. Unknowingly my hand went away from my bosom and revealed my modesty. He nuzzled between my valleys as his hands came to cover them. Before he enters me, he looked at me lovingly, he looked sexy as his usually set hair falling over his forehead and told me what is going to happen next and asked me grip him tightly. The first wave of pain shook me as I screamed his name. He enveloped me protectively and murmured some loving words to calm me. It was exhilarating as the pain subsided away. After the first round I was holding Shaurya tightly due to the intense pain with the pleasure I felt for the first time. He crushed me with his weight but I wanted the assurance that he is there with me. He was resting at the crook of my neck as catch his breath and lifted his head blow some air at my neck and pecking my lips few times. He smiled at me with his usual smile which melted me like sugar. He traced my hairline pushing the flying tendrils away from my face. The candle lights shadow and we being close in this form just made my heart skipped a beat. My hands roam around on his muscular torso to his broad shoulders caressing his muscle down at the biceps. Suddenly he gripped my both arms and pinned them above my head.

Shaurya: Now we are one and you belong to me, my love. (Pecking her lips)

Mehak: giggling away and kissed his forehead.

Shaurya: Thank you my love for giving me something very precious to you to me. I love you for accepting me as your husband and as your soul mate.

Mehak: I love you Shaurya for being beside me, for making me feel safe, the warmth I feel when I holding on to you, for hugging me tightly whenever I needed, for all the smiles you bring on my face and how you make my heart flutter every time you look at me lovingly.

He slide down off me and rested with his arm balance at the side of as he plays with my curls. Then in his husky tone...

Shaurya: Are you tired or sleepy?

Mehak: Maybe a little, why?

Shaurya: Because it's time for second round...

Before I could protest he started all over again and I can't remember when we fell asleep. Now when I woke up I realized I am in his shirt and not anything else made my cheeks burned. His distinctive smell of cologne surrounded me and I love this feeling in me. I didn't want to turn to see him as he is sleeping soundly after our last night encounter. I slowly moved a bit to go to the bathroom just then I gasped when his strong arm came around my waist and pulled me towards his back. He kissed at my nape.

Shaurya: Good morning my love.

Mehak: (suppressing her smile turning slowly to face him) morning patidev.

Shaurya: letting out cackle, wow patidev now. Hmmm. I want my mornings to be beautiful like this. (Slowly tracing from her forehead, to her nose then touching her lips then his finger moving down from her chin to her chest.

Mehak: (quickly gripping his finger and looked at him as she pouted at him) what you doing?

Shaurya: Nothing... so are you okay?