Part 45

Part 45 26/07/2019

It was the wedding morning, the event is planned for after lunch. Diya was in her room getting ready. Mehak wore a simple beige saree with silver border and she helped Diya wear the wedding attire. Mehak was standing behind Diya as she fix the veil on her hair as they face the dressing table.

Diya: Feeling weird and nervous Mehak. Did you felt the same when you get married Mehak?

Mehak: Hahn. I felt the same like thousands of butterflies trapped in my tummy fluttering and I don't feel hungry at all.

Diya: Yes exactly that's how I am feeling now. More than that, tonight will be our first night too, I dont know how to start all these, though that I have experience but with Ruben is something new and I am still not ready for all these Mehak.

Mehak: First night??????

Diya: hah, you are screaming as if you don't know anything about it.

Mehak: No no no, not like that, don't take me wrongly.

Diya: The way how you are reacting Mehak as if you never done all these before... (As she fix the pearl earrings)

Mehak looked at her in bewilderment not letting the truth to be out that she and Shaurya has not been to that phase yet. Diya looked at Mehak and understand clearly that she has not consummate their wedding yet. She turned to face Mehak and held her hands out as she take Mehak's both hands in hers. Mehak look at her is disbelief.

Diya: So you both have not consummated your wedding?

Mehak lifted her eyes to see her and again looked down at the floor.

Diya: I thought of asking you what to do and what to expect and etc. but you are standing here like this blushing like a bride? Even myself not blushing though I am the bride today. I need to add more blusher on my cheeks to add some color. (In humorous tone)

Mehak: Not like that Diya di, just that we are not ready for it?

Diya: Even after two years you two are still not ready is it? Why is there any problem between you two?

Mehak: Actually Diya di, there was some misunderstandings between us and I left Shaurya and family then I came home and we still not in good terms. We don't talk to each other till we are here and slowly we are becoming friends and how we use to be but still this things is so hard for me to do, I am not ready for this yet and I ....

Diya: Do you know Mehak how blessed you are to have an understanding life partner like Shaurya. All men have their own needs and desires especially like Shaurya who was in love with you and wants to start a new life with you, he is willing to put his needs behind and he wants only your happiness. Isn't it your turn to do something for him? I know both of you are very happy with each other but till when? When men's need not fulfilled they might look for that in some other place. I don't mean that Shaurya is that kind of person because he is willing to wait till you are ready. He is truly in love with you, I can see that from his eyes. All I want is both of you start a happy journey in this life and I am sure your both family will be happy too.

Mehak looked at her as her eyes glistened. Diya wiped her eyes away and smiled at her as she cupped her face lovingly.

Diya: I told you all these not to make you cry but so you will realize what you are missing in your life and you two always should stay happy like how you two doing now.

Mehak: Thank you Diya di, today you made me to realize something important in life. Shaurya kind of husband is so difficult to get and I got him in my life. Apart from bringing in nuisance in his life I didn't do anything for him. I will do my duty as his wife but I am still shy. How am I going to make my move? Usually all these only guys will make a move right?