Part 5

Shaurya search all around the Manali with the photograph asking for Mehak but his search was futile. But he didn't give up. He went back to his hotel tired and rested on the bed. Frustration, anger, disappointment all built up in him as he can't find her. He rubbed his palm on his forehead to ease the mild headache he is having. He decided to go to bed early so he can start his day early tomorrow. He change his clothes into his nightwear and switch off the lights and close his eyes to get some sleep.

In the meantime Mehak was feeling uneasy she can't sleep and she gets up and slowly head to the kitchen to get some water. She drank the water and the moonlight drifted in through window, and she stared in confusion. It reminded her the moment she shared with Shaurya. She wished the past don't haunts her like this and it will fade away soon from her memory the more she try to forget but more the memory propped in her mind. Tears rolled down from her eyes and she wished in her heart that he should be happy as always as she is not the right life partner for him and he should be able to move on in his life. She blamed herself for being unlucky and burden to all, her thoughts were distracted when Adi woke up to go toilet and saw her alone at kitchen, he called her di, what are you doing at such late night? Mehak quickly wipe her eyes off and show him the water cup she is holding saying she is drinking water, going to bed soon, he move to his room and Mehak went to her bed.

Kunal was busy going outdoor and mountain sites for taking photographs. Adi wants to follow him so Anu ask Mehak to accompany them. On the way Adi and Kunal chatted along the way. As they reached the point for taking some shots, Kunal helped Adi how to take perfect shots of scenery. Mehak just looked at them and she decided to walk around for a while. She found a place and sat down seeing the valley and admiring the greens. It was indeed a refreshing view and she takes a deep breath in and out the valley breeze. As she was admiring the nature, Adi calls her and she turns to look at him, he took her shot. She made a funny grumpy face at him and asked him to delete her photo but Adi runs around avoiding her, he hides behind Kunal and saying I won't delete I need to show mamma and dadi. Please didi, please. Kunal stops Mehak and said let him show the picture he taken to others at home and he will delete that after that, Mehak was not okay but she has to agree for Adi's sake.

In the same valley but from the other site, Shaurya was standing seeing the valley and the beautiful vista calm his soul. He felt good to be there, he rested his arms on his waist and see mountains covered with rug of trees in green and yellow. The aroma of the valley was great smell to his nostrils. He walks around seeing the scene before proceeding to search for Mehak.

As it was a weekend, Mehak went back to Gurdwara for her sewag. She was busy rolling the roti when someone asked if anyone can prepare the prasad as its going to finish and the usual person to prepare this is not here, Anu asked her whtr she can prepare this and Mehak nodded. She quickly started to prepare the ingredients for the kada prasad. She prayed and asked for blessings so it will turn out fine, is been ages since she prepared that prasad. She lit up the fire for the large pot and started to prepare the prasad. She keep stirring them and another sewag came to assist her as well. Within short span of time Mehak manage to cook the prasad and tasted them it was nice and she scoop them into another container to be distributed at the front area. She proceed to assist others at the kitchen and Anu asked her to get some vegetables at market and leave early. Shaurya came to the same Gurdwara again for praying and as he finished praying and wants to leave a sewag came there and offered him the prasad, he refused but the sewag ask him to have it as it's a blessing to have prasad and one shouldn't leave empty. He took the sweet morsel and place it gently inside his mouth. As it hits his taste bud, something strike in him, the taste, the flavor it reminded him of someone and he had tasted the same food before. His eyes glistened and he was slightly shaken he recognize it, it was the same prasad fed by his Mehak during the Mata Ki Chowki. He remembers them now, he came out from his trance and he immediately looks around for the guy who distributed for the prasad. He found him and asked him and asked him in stammering voice Bhai Saab this prasad who did this prasad Bhai. The person was kind of feeling weird why is he asking for the one who prepared this as this was not asked in usual days. He asked why are you asking who prepare this prasad. Shaurya ask I need to know Bhai, I need to see the person who did this prasad. Without choice that sewag brings Shaurya to the kitchen to show him who prepared the prasad. When they reached the kitchen, sewag pointed to the lady who standing near a pot with hair covered her back was facing Shaurya. Shaurya with much hesitation took his each steps forward to see that person, he prayed deep in his heart that it should be his Mehak, as he reached right behind her , he shakily hold on to her shoulder and that person turn to face Shaurya, she asked Haan Ji , need any help? Shaurya's voice stuttered as it is not his Mehak but someone else. He asked her did you prepare the prasad just now, she replied yes sir Ji I am the one who prepare prasad here, he asked her are you sure it was you who prepared the prasad, just then Baba came there and said why what happen , any problem in this Gurdwara she is the one prepare the prasad. Shaurya disappointed he apologized to them and he left the Gurdwara.