Part 4

At Mumbai, Kunal submitted his work after much compiled in reports and journals. While doing some editing he noticed Mehak's photo and admired how serene she looked even without makeup. His colleague saw him smiling alone at the monitor walked behind him to see what is he seeing and asked, who is she yaar? Beauty from the land of Manali is it? Kunal brushed off and told him remember I told you about a teacher helped me at Manali for the rural area report coverage and all, I met this girl at her house, very quiet girl who hardly smile. His colleague asked him to finish his work, Kunal gets busy with his work.

In the evening he played back one of the video he shot as he edits in between, he saw from far away Mehak with Adi playing he paused and zoom the video, he admired her natural beauty. She is simple and there is something about her that his heart saying and he is lost for word, he remember their first meeting how she ignored him and walked way, and how she argued with him and how she saved him from falling in the river. He talk to himself she is cute yaar. His colleague overhead him asked who? Kunal didn't reply, his colleague asked again Kunal who is cute yaar? He immediately replied nothing just I am seeing my report and my pictures so it's the picture I mean. He hide himself under his cubicle what happen to me, I am talking to my computer and this cute girl Meera making me nuts.

Life was as usual for Mehak at Manali. She felt calm and although deep down in her heart there is pain throbbing her but she maintain herself with the current flow. She plays with Adi after his school and spend time with neighbor's kids telling them stories makes animated face with them. Anu and her mother in law sees her from their house and her mother in law asked this girl is here till when beta, I am sure her family or someone will definitely searching for her. Her eyes speaks the sadness which she have in her, she might be act happy in front of us but she is lonely. Anu replied what to say maa if I don't bring her home then where she will end up and how if anything bad happen to her on that night. Let's hope she opens up with us one day till then she is our family maa.

At Mumbai in one of the tourism related exhibition, Shaurya was there attending with some of his partners at their insistence. He was going around checking the booth on the local tourism and bump into a clumsy young man in his 20's. Shaurya lash out at him to watch properly and walk. The boy apologized at him and move on. Shaurya's mobile ring and he took it out to answer as he can't hear the other side he moved out to a quiet corner to answer his mobile. As he finish his call he turn to walk back into the exhibition hall something strike to his sight, he saw at the big exhibition screen and was in shock of what he saw he can't believe it on his own eyes. He was in confusion as is he in delusional or is it real? He took his mobile out and before the picture move to next slide he snap a picture of it and wait for the slide show repeat again he watch it attentively again and smiled to himself. He wants to confirm of the image in front of him, he gets a man near him and show the photo in his phone and the slide is the person same. The man looked at him confusingly after seeing both for sometimes he said looks the same but not sure. Shaurya thanked him and quickly dialed Mr Shukla to meet him immediately at Delhi.

Shaurya flew down to Delhi on the next available flight and rush to White Chilies. He asked Melissa is Mr Shukla is in and she replied said yes, Shaurya rush to his meeting room and Mr Shukla was seated in the meeting room. Mr Shukla gets up to acknowledge Shaurya but Shaurya ask him to sit down. Shaurya took his mobile out and show the picture he snapped at the exhibition at Mumbai and Mr Shukla zoom in to see the image clearly and he compare with photo he have in his file. He smiled and said yes sir this is Mrs Khanna but we need to check is it really herself or someone looks like her. Can I know where did you get this picture Mr Khanna? Shaurya replied it's from a tourism exhibition he attended in Mumbai he saw this at their giant screen showing the slides. First we need to know from the organizer who is the photographer took this photo then we can check with him on the location sir, I can go and check on the location personally. Shaurya ask him not to delay and asked him to start working on this immediately as we are so close now Mr Shukla. Mr Shukla assured him he will get the information the soonest and will furnish him with the details Shaurya thanked him as he leave the meeting room and Shaurya sat down on the leather chair and a smile sprout on his lips, he looked at his mobile on the image and he couldn't believe it was her again, he said I am coming soon to meet you.