Part 47

Part 47 13/08/2019

Shaurya's POV

I can't believe my life has taken a beautiful turn right now. It's almost a week we are back from Ruben & Diya's wedding and here I am enjoying every single moment of my life with my precious Mehak. Life is never been so cozy like this for me ever since Mehak has accepted me wholeheartedly and from then I am head over heel mad about her. I can't leave her alone even for a seconds. I am equally exhilarated and excited seeing the happily blushing Mehak with healthy glow in her face. After the last night fascinating moment Mehak was resting on my chest, tracing her finger over her name tattoo I had on my chest. Words are not necessary but the silence between us carries a lot of meaningful talks between us. I only caresses her back slowly listening to her breathing and let her stay calm. All the longings, yearnings, silent pain diminished on that very night. I breathed in her familiar scent as her curls tickles my face. She smells sweet like a nectar from mysterious fruit and taste sweet too. I want to wake up with her scent ingrained in my skin. I plant a kiss on her forehead as I snuggle cozily under the blanket. By midnight she will toss to other side of the bed but I will always pull her to my side secure her with me. I know her sleeping pattern well. She is quiet a deep sleeper. There are times I stay awake just to observe her sleeping soundly.

We have invited Ruben and Diya for dinner at our place and in another two days we are going back to Delhi. The thought of going back home doesn't excites me like others. I am skeptical that I can't be like this with my Mehak. My business matters been on hold for quiet sometimes. I have tonnes of things need my attention and if I do I can't spend time with Mehak. Back at home, my mom, maasi, my brother and Awara will be there around us and even to steal a kiss from Mehak is going to be impossible. I sighed silently and decided to go for a morning run as it's still dark and grab some items from grocery shop after my run. I covered Mehak well planted a kiss on her hair.

Indeed I felt great after the morning sprint. With tranquil surrounding and less people movement I manage to complete my run around the block. I grab the groceries needed and start to walk back home. I opened the door and placed the groceries on the table at the kitchen. I smile as I boil the milk to make her favorite masala chai. I took the cups and walk towards our room. I heard her humming some songs and I opened the door to see her making our bed. I placed the cups on the table as she rush to give me warm hug.

Shaurya: Good morning love.

Mehak: Morning Shaurya. Where did you go early morning without telling me?

Shaurya: Hmmm (hugging her tightly) just went for morning jog and grab some groceries for tonight. Saw you sleeping soundly.

Mehak: Okay you fresh up and come down let me prepare breakfast then let's go around the city and I want to go around all these places with you before going back to Delhi. So quickly come let's go.

Shaurya: Okay let me come and we will decide where to go. (Pressing a kiss on her hair and going inside the bathroom)

While in the kitchen Mehak prepared some healthy breakfast for them quickly. After their breakfast they went around the town for sightseeing holding each other just like any other couple who are madly in love with each other. They went for the river cruise enjoying the bright sunny weather before returning home to prepare dinner for Diya and Ruben. While dinner all friends enjoyed talking about random topics and joking with each other.

It was the day Mehak and Shaurya leaving to India, they bid good bye with Ruben and Diya with Janhvi. It was hard to leave as they bonded well with one another but they promised to stay in touch and Mehak ask them to come down to India for a visit and Diya promised she will definitely come to visit them.