Mine

I watch cautiously as Niall shuffled around. He finds his phone and types something quickly, his face growing more unreadable by the minute.

"Niall, what's wrong?" I scoot myself closer to him, wanting him to go back to comforting me.

"He's a fucking prick!" The way he raises his voice startles me. I tense as he continues ranting. "Sam is dangerous, have you learned that now?"

Instead of raising my voice I spoke in the same soft tone I'd been using all night. I was tired and my voice showed it. "Wouldn't it be easier if everyone just told me why he's so damn dangerous instead of throwing little warnings at me?"

He sighed and I continued to stare at him waiting for an answer. He took another breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "Its not my place."

Not his place? Really? Every time I talk to someone about Sam it becomes more confusing. I wish someone, whoever's place it was, would just tell me already.

I stood up and made my way to his door. "Well I'm tired so I'll see you later Niall." I was a little bit pissed off at him for not telling me and all I wanted was a hot shower to wash away the disgusting feeling that lingered on me from Sam's friend.

Even after my shower I still felt gross no matter how hard I scrubbed the purple marks remained in my skin. A reminder of his lips tugging away at me. I pull on a T-shirt, hoping to cover them slightly and go to bed.

--

I feel less disgusting when I wake up. Instead of feeling vulnerable and ashamed that this asshole of a guy did what he pleased with me I'm pissed. I'm mad at Sam for not doing anything he looked like he was enjoying it as much as his friend, I'm mad at him too I should have kicked him in the balls. But most of all I'm mad at myself for even going to that party.

If I wouldn't have gone none if this bullshit would've happened. I could've stayed home with my disgusting ass bottle of wine and face timed with Luke.

Luke, I totally forgot about Luke. He would be mad at me for going I'm sure, but then again we haven't said anything about being together. I don't even know what we are but still I should be able to go to a party without needing his permission. It was a bad choice that I made but that was my business not his. Hopefully he would never have to know and everything would be fine.

I lay in bed most of the day like the lazy human being I am. I could hear Erica shuffling through the house doing whatever it is she does. I look at my phone expecting to see at least one text from Luke. Since he's been away he usually send me some kind of good morning text but today nothing.

Instead Niall's number flashes and I groan as I open it.

Niall: How are you feeling

Jo: Like someone who needs to get laid lol

Niall: Okay then...but seriously

Jo: I'm fine Niall even tho its not your job to worry about me -_-

Niall: I always worry about you..

Jo: You don't have to..