Visits

Soon enough I manage to calm myself down from my nightmare but it still runs through my mind. The thought of living in a world without Luke sends chills down my spine and unimaginable pain in my heart.

I lay in the bunk as the bus moves along. I can hear the random laughs and small talk outside from the boys. They enjoy themselves while I'm in here battling with myself. All these insecurities and worries have been holding Luke and I back, well mainly me.

My dream helped me to realize all of those things are stupid, they're completely irrelevant. He is what I want. I need him because thinking of being without him nearly kills me. When I think about not waking up with him beside me my stomach drops.

To imagine kissing anyone else is revolting and I know I will never love anyone the way I love him. My soul aches for him because as much as I fight it, as much as I fight him I now know the truth. He keeps me alive.

When I'm at my very worst he pulls me out of the wreckage. He saves me from everything including myself. Luke gives me life and for the first time in forever its a life I want to live.

A few hours pass slowly, I can tell Luke enjoyed his guy time but as he climbs into bed next to me he's all mine.

"Hey." He mumbles as he claims in and stirs to get comfy in the small space next to me.

My mouth spreads into a smile as my glossy eyes stare at him.

"Do you feel better after your rest?" He intertwines our fingers together and squeezes mine briefly.

" I had a nightmare..." He looks at me with sympathetic eyes. "You died, you left me and it scared the shit out of me."

"Babe I'm not going-"

I stop him and lean on my elbow. "It was the most terrifying and awful feeling but I'm glad I dreamt it because it made me realize that all of this taking it slow and working out our 'issues' is ridiculous."

I sigh and look at our hands perfectly laced together like two pieces that were made for each other.

"I can't live without you Luke. I don't care about all that stupid stuff I was worried about before, none of it matters. You are the love of my life. I love you so much it makes my heart ache and that scares me, but I don't care as long as you never leave me."

His blue wide eyes look at me in awe as I wait for him to say something.

"I'm not going anywhere. "

I smile widely feeling the weight of my nightmare lift. " I am so consumed and wrapped up in you and I don't care. I am in love with you Jo and you might already know this but you've just made me the happiest guy in the world."

His rough lips move smoothly against mine. He leans into me and I fall back on the pillow. We adjust our bodies until he's hovering over me between my legs.

I can feel the heat between my thighs grow. He pulls away only long enough for us to sneak in a breath. I press my lips on his hard as his tongue begs for entrance.

His hands push my shirt up and run along my sides giving me shivers. I move my hips searching for friction.

He stops and looks down at me "Are you sure?" He asks through heavy breaths.

I nod my head quickly wanting, needing him to make me feel the way only he can.

"What about the guys?" He asks embarrassed.

"They're sleeping right?" I ask shakily. He nods, his hair falling on his forehead as he does so. "Then we'll just have to be quite."

He smirks as I pull his T-shirt off of him letting it fall to the floor. He does the same to me leaving us both half exposed and aching for each other. I reach for him and pop the button of his jeans. I can tell how hard he is as I slide the zipper down.