Unexpected

"You stayed?" I asked looking at Michael as the tears continued to fall.

"Of course I did. I'll always love the way Erica and I were before but we can't ever go back to that. You and I don't ever change and we won't ever stop loving each other Jo." His sincere words had me sobbing like a baby in Luke's arms. Why the hell did I ever leave them?

"I'm glad you're okay but I think maybe we should all call it a night yeah?" Luke asked looking down at me and giving me a sweet smile. I nodded and stood up a little too quickly, I grabbed onto his arm and pushed the hair out of my face. I was a drunken mess and I needed to be held.

I managed to very slowly walk over to the three of them for a group hug. I loved them for being so amazing and I knew that they loved me back. We were here for each other and had each others backs, well I had too much tequila but it didn't matter because they had me. I closed the door behind them and let out a long sigh.

Luke's P.O.V  

"C'mon let's get you to bed." I told her smiling as she mumbled something back at me. It's been a long time since I've seen Jo this drunk and by the looks of it she hasn't been this drunk in a long time either.

I managed to help her to the bed where she sat holding her arms up. I giggled ad she sat there with her eyes closed waiting for me to help. She fought with the arm holes when I pulled her shirt over her head.

She shivered and stretched her legs out attempting to unbutton her jeans. I moved her hands and lifted her up slightly allowing me to pull them off.

"Here." I pulled my shirt off and slipped it onto her. I remembered how much she loved wearing them....

It didn't take her long to fall asleep which I had expected. Erica would never understand how much I loved the beautiful girl sleeping next to me because she couldn't get passed her sleeping with Michael. Which yes, that broke my heart at first but I was more upset over her leaving. The thought of living without Jo was more frightening than her sleeping with him.

I knew Jo well enough to know that what happened that night wasn't the same as when we share our love for each other. Erica doesn't see the way her eyelids move rapidly while she dreams or the way her mouth opens when she's in a deep sleep. These were all things that I got the privilege of learning at times like this, where I lay awake and study her.

My eyes drifted shut slowly, I didn't want to fall asleep because things would be different in the morning. Here in this moment she was mine again and I wasn't ready to loose that feeling again.

Jo's P.O.V

Ouch was my first thought when my eyes gradually began to open. My head was killing me. I haven't felt this bad since god, I don't remember when. This is the kind of headache that comes from a rough night of heavy drinking and I'm famous for making terrible mistakes on these nights... I lifted the blanket quickly checking to see if I had clothes on.

I didn't sleep with Luke so that was good however I did that when I was sober so I guess it doesn't really matter now. My brain tried desperately to piece together the events of last night. I remember spin the bottle vaguely and yelling. I stood up and stumbled into the bathroom. My face was puffy and tired looking, had I been crying?

The throbbing in my head was endless as I searched through the cabinet. I was bound and determined to find some kind of relief for this headache. With no luck I found myself digging in the bedside table as quietly as possible. Luke's phone lighting up caught my eye and I felt my heart drop to my stomach when the beautiful sandy blonde haired girl flashed his screen.

My eyes darted to him, where he was starting to stir in the bed we just shared. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me sweetly. His eyes squinted and he cocked his head of messy hair at me growing confused. "What's wrong?" He asked in a panicked morning voice that was alarming and sexy at the same time. He sat up and turned all his attention to me.