Eyes Wide Open

I sit cross legged on the couch watching as all the boys go head to head in their stupid video game. All of them are sprawled out in the small lounge room, Luke sitting on the floor in front of me. Even in his wrinkled shirt and sweats he makes my heart flutter.

I keep my eyes on him, watching the way his forehead crinkles in concentration as his fingers swiftly press away at the buttons on the controller. His tongue sticks out a bit a habit if his I've noticed.

I bite my lip as I watch him. The things that tongue could do... My imagination wanders and soon enough I zone out the yelling coming from the boys and fantasize about the Luke and his tongue taking me to a euphoric place... Three weeks of no sex will do that to you.

"Babe?" Luke reaches up and places his hand lightly on mine.

"hmm?" My eyes focus in on his mouth.

"Are you done staring at me?" He pulls his lips into a perfect smirk.

My cheeks heat up and I look away quickly. The rest of the boys chuckle and giggle away embarrassing me more.

I clear my throat and avoid Luke's eyes that are burning through me. "I..um." I clear my throat again. "I wasn't staring..."

"You were so staring." Michael tears his eyes away from the screen long enough to mock me.

Luke laughs and gives my hand a squeeze. "Its okay babe I know, I'm just irresistible."

I scoff, "Get over yourself." I playfully shake off his hand and stand up. "I'm going to get a drink."

I grab a water from the small fridge and make my to the back of the bus. Just as I'm about to join them I stop myself. A little eavesdropping never hurt anyone...

"I'm just saying she seems like she'd be vanilla." Michael states blandly.

"Are we seriously having this conversation? What does our sex life have to do with you?" Luke laughs but not his normal high pitched laugh, this is his nervous laugh.

"C'mon bro, its what guys do. We talk about tapping the booty." Calum chimes in. I have to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Although I am weirded out they are talking about me, about us and what we do. I've never been one to take myself to seriously but these guys are like my brothers, its weird.

"Look I've known her a long time and she's walked in on me doing some pretty freaky stuff... I've never caught her. So tell me Luke, is she vanilla." Michael goes on, I can hear the humor in his voice.

"You haven't caught her because not everyone is like you, there's more to life then just sex Michael. And no she is anything but vanilla. Jo is amazing in bed." I know Luke well enough to know he's smirking.

"Like...?" Michael questions.

I decide to shut them all up. Mentally thanking myself for wearing booty shorts I strut into the room smiling innocently. All of their eyes fall on me along with nervous smiles. Of course they are hoping I didn't hear any of that.

I walk over to Luke who is sitting on the floor with his long legs stretched out. I climb onto his lap straddling him. I can feel the others watching curious as to just what it is I'm doing.

Luke tenses up and breathes nervously as I grind on him slowly making sure to move in a tortuous way.

"Wh-what are you d-oing?"He whispers in my ear.

"I can help it baby." I say sweetly. "I just really need you." I hum into his neck.

He tries to push me off but my mouth latches onto his neck. He's practically unraveling underneath me. Someone coughs and I smirk to myself hopping off of him.