Welcome Home

This is it. Today is finally here, after 3 long weeks my boys will be with me once again. After countless days of staring at walls with Sam and a few too many lonely nights I will have them all back.

I feel a little better when I see Calum's smile. Michael and Ashton follow behind him and hug me so tightly I literally can't breath, but I wouldn't want it any other way. When they finally pull away much too soon, my eyes glue to the front door waiting for Luke to step into the home that we've created.

Every second seems like another hour and I know I can't wait any longer. That's when I see him. His hair is poking out from the sides of his snap back and it's gotten noticeably longer. Despite the excitement on his face now he looks exhausted but somehow he still looks perfect.

I'm totally frozen and unable to move. I have missed Luke so much that seeing him, the one that I've learned to love has left me frozen in place. My stomach fills with butterflies as he walks over to me, and the only thing I can focus on is Luke and I.

I'm surprised as he slowly backs me against the wall and places his lips on mine. His lips are rough as they forcefully move with mine. My body goes numb from the feeling of his touch and I find myself savoring every second that his lips linger on mine. All my sleepless night and past tears melt away in this moment.

"You guys are too adorable." Not even Michael's sarcastic remark will pull me away from this feeling.

"Like literally too adorable." Michael walks past us and closes the bedroom door where Erica was sleeping.

I whimper quietly as Luke pulls away. My cheeks flush as his eyes scan my body, now is when I regret all the comfort food me and Erica ate while they were away. Feeling pudgy and embarrassed I look to the ground.

Luke's P.O.V

My favorite place in the world is here with her. Having her lips mixed with mine while the smell of her fills my lungs. I don't know how I survived being away from her but I know I can't do it again. As much as I love kissing Jo I need to see her, her beautiful body that I have missed terribly.

I pull away and take every inch of her in, she looks better than ever. I've seen her wear these clothes a thousand times but they look....different. Everything fits tighter, in the most attractive way. She looks so beautiful yet so sexy. I look up searching for her smile but its nowhere to be found and I know exactly why.

I look over my shoulder looking for Ashton, thankful its just us too now.

I grab her wrist and hold them at her sides. She glances up at me and I watch her eyes double in size as I press myself against her. "Do you feel that? That's how hard I am just from looking at you baby." She gasps at my words and I continue to rub myself against her.

"I don't know what you did while I was gone but it has me ready to cum in my pants." My lips find her neck and I suck harshly being sure to mark her. Just like before I left.

"We wouldn't want that would we?" She shakes her head slowly as I lead her to our room.

Jo's P.O.V

My head feels like it's going to pop off from all the emotions I've had in the past fifteen minutes. But my hormones win this battle as Luke clicks the lock and makes his way over to me. His eyes are full of lust and concern? Something looks different about him but I'm too selfish to care, I need him right now.

I practically yank off his shirt not wasting any more time. "Eager much?" His chuckle fills the room.

I reach for his pants and push them to the floor, cursing them for being so damn tight and finally stare at the almost naked boy in front of me. "Now it's your turn."

His hands slowly push down my shorts grazing my thighs. Luke's eyes linger on my chest as he pulls my shirt over my head. "Fuck." He growled while grabbing a hold of my hips and guiding me towards the bed.

With his body on top of mine I could feel the need for him growing. Snaking my hands around his neck I bring his lips to mine. His tongue mixed with mine while I began to stroke him. I could feel him twitch in my hand and I knew neither of us would last long.

Breaking away from our kiss I whispered, "I need you." With that Luke grabbed the silver packet from the bedside table wasting no time. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek before slamming into me.

I gasp at the sudden contact that feels so incredible. I've needed Luke in so many ways but this is the one way I feel satisfied, with him moving in and out of me I have all of him.

As Luke lifts my leg up to rest on his shoulder I can't keep quiet any longer. "I've missed doing this to you. I love how I know exactly how to get you moaning my name." I catch his smirk and that sends me over the edge.

The sound of heavy breathing is all that fills the room as we both come down from our highs. "I'm glad you're home." I smile while laying my head on Luke's chest.

"Me too." I close my eyes as Luke kisses my head. I can finally sleep in peace knowing he his here to hold me.