A Day With Cake

I woke up laying next to Luke who was already awake and looking at me. I could feel the insecurity rush over me and I could tell he noticed.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked me in his deep, insanely attractive morning voice.

"Y-you were staring at me." I awkwardly stuttered.

"Yes I was." He softly smiled.

"Why?" My thoughts were filled with every imperfection I've ever had and I hated myself for that.

Luke chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me. "I was staring because of how amazingly lucky I am. I have this gorgeous girl laying next to me, who I am so in love with. Not just because you are fun to look at but because I could look at any part of you all day and never get bored."

"Luke," I bit my lip. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me feel like princess." In that moment all I wanted to do was show him how much I loved him.

I brought my lips to his moving them softly and slowly. Our kisses were usually full of passion and lust but this was different. I could feel it in the way his lips moved against mine. I felt like we were the only two people on earth, I could feel the room spinning and that's when he pulled away letting us both catch our breath.

He pressed his forehead to mine and looked into my eyes smiling.    " You're my princess."

We cuddled for awhile watching TV. There really wasn't much on just crappy reality shows, we ended up watching some show about 10 people living together. They basically just go to clubs and then have sex with each other.

"I'm gonna run downstairs and get some breakfast what would you like?" He asked pulling on some sweatpants.

" Waffles sound delicious." I giggled.

Soon after Luke left Calum came strutting out of the bathroom completely naked.

"Oh my god!! Calum!!!" I shrieked.

He grabbed a towel and draped it around his hips loosely. "Sorry I thought you'd still be sleeping." He smirked.

"Who just walks around naked?" I had covered my eyes and was trying to mentally erase what I just saw.

"Don't act like you didn't like what you saw!" He sounded a little offended. "You can open your eye now."

Calum winked at me from across the room as he pulled his shirt over his fluffy brown letting it fall against his body. I laughed at his cockiness and he joined me in bed to continue watching this horrible show.

Luke came back with my waffles and informed us that everyone was doing their own thing today since its our last day in Sydney.

After finishing my breakfast I couldn't take any more crappy television.

"Well since everyone else has plans why don't we all have a beach day?" Calum and Luke looked at me.

"Like all of us?" Calum asked.

"Of course! The three of us can go have a kick ass time at the beach."

"Sounds great." Luke smiled and kissed the top of my head.

We all began getting ready. I changed into my bathing suit and slipped on a long sweater that fell just past my butt, giving Luke a little bit of a tease.

The three of us marched down to the beach. I could tell today was going to be amazing.

As soon as we got there I wanted to go swimming. The water was an intense blue and its waves crashed against the sandy shore. "Lets go swimming!!" I yelled as I pulled my sweater over my head letting it fall next to the pile of our things.