It

Luke's P.O.V

I open my mouth to speak, to finally tell her but she cuts me off. "Can we sit down for a minute? These shoes aren't made for long walks." I nodded leading us both to sit on some driftwood. She giggled quietly as she undid the straps on her heels.

The moonlight was shining down on her in the most beautiful way. Her curls dangled against her face framing her perfect smile. "What are you staring at? Oh god, do I have food on my face?" Her hands covered her face and I couldn't control my laughter. Here we were laughing under the stars but that's all about to change.

"No, you don't. I was looking at you." Her cheeks blushed at my comment. Of course she blushed she never understands how beautiful she is.

"Well Lexi from the salon does a great job at fixing peoples faces." There she was denying her beauty...again.

"That's bullshit and you know it."

"If it's bullshit then why did you want me to go have all this done?" Her voice was soft as she spoke.

"I wanted you to have fun isn't that what girls do for fun?" That's not the only reason but it's one of them.

Jo laughed and leaned into me. "Not me. That was so stressful, trying to find the perfect dress and then having to socialize with people. It was torture." Our laughter was the only sound to be heard.

"I'm sure it was so traumatic." I chuckled as she nodded.

"I need to talk to you about something..."

"Anything." She was so clueless, this wasn't just anything.

"Its about the tour."

"I feel terrible for not bringing that up, I just missed you so much!" She squeezed me a little tighter.

"I missed you too, so much. That's kinda what this is about..." My throat was dry and I struggled to speak.

"Well, was it everything you've dreamed about?" This time it was me who squeezed tighter.

"Yeah, it was incredible! All those people who actually came to see us it was absolutely amazing. So amazing that we are going on tour again." I waited for her reaction.

"Luke that's incredible!" Her face lit up and I could tell how happy she was for me.

"I know, we might actually have a chance as a band." I was excited, this was what I've been dreaming about for as long as I can remember but Jo was something I could've never dreamed of and I was about to loose her.

"This is fucking amazing Luke! I'm so proud of you." She stood up pulling me with her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her lips were slightly cold from the night air but they felt amazing against mine.

I didn't want our kiss to end, there was so much love between our lips, many times there was passion but no matter what every time our lips connected there was an explosion of love. Love that we shared only the two of us. I will never find this feeling with anyone else... I don't want to.

"So when do you have to leave again?" I took her soft hands in mine trying to hide the fact mine were shaking.

"Sunday."

"Oh, wow. That's in three days." Disappointment was clear on her face. "Well we will just have to make the most of our time together." Even when she was faking a smile it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"We are going to be touring parts of Australia and London, for a long time."

"How long?"

"Five Months."