Sorry

I choose to ignore Ashton as he lightly pushes me and encourages me to wake up. "Jo, wakey wakey."

I don't know how he is so energetic in the morning. Maybe its all the Vegemite he eats.

"I have coffee..." He bribes until finally I rub my eyes roughly and push my tangled her away from my face.

I take a long sip of the hot liquid and moan. "Ughh just how I like it, you're amazing." I tell him and kiss his cheek.

That's when I see Luke making his way towards us. I can tell he's just rolled out of bed too by his sleepy face and ruffled hair. He's definitely feeling last nights drinks but damn does he look good with his loose sweats hanging off of him.

Ashton and I look at him and then at each other.

"Thank you for last night." I say rather quietly. "And for the coffee."

Ash smiles, "Anything for you."

Luke approaches us, his gaze meeting mine. I can tell he's upset. I choose to focus on the ground, ignoring them both.

"Can we have a minute Ashton? Jo and I need to talk." He asks more calmly then I expected.

I take another sip nervously, "Actually no."

I cut them both off, surprise evident on their faces. "Ashton was just going to take me to breakfast."

I swing my legs out of bed and grab Ashton's wrist pulling him towards the front of the bus.

As we pull into the back area of the venue Ashton and I decide to do some exploring. Walking around little shops and seeing all the different people feels relaxing.

People stare at me and Ash as we run down the street laughing and yelling rubbish, getting to be our silly selves and not care about anything else.

"I'm surprised you're not melting under this sun." He teases.

"Well, I am offended Ashton Irwin!" I gasp and clutch my chest dramatically.

"Oh no," He shrieks. "I didn't mean it! I take it back. Please will you ever forgive me?" He cries from down in his knee placing his hand against his forehead.

I laugh hysterically, probably sounding like a dying whale.

"I will forgive you if you give me the rest of your pancakes." I smile widely staring at him with my best puppy dog eyes.

"That's not fair!" He yells in his thick accent and slides the plate over.

--

Luke's P.O.V

I'm not gonna lie I was pretty wasted last night, it helped me forget about everything in my head and relax. As soon as I came home I knew I made a mistake but this was just another stupid, pointless fight.. Everything will blow over by the morning right?

I had somehow managed to stumble my way to our bunk where I expected to find Jo. However when I pulled the curtain to reveal an empty bunk I was puzzled, and drunk which didn't help.

And then I hear it, her giggle. I smirk turning around to see her, hand on her hip laughing at me. Instead she's adjusting her shorts climbing out of Calum's bunk.

Sure as hell not where I thought the night was going. I quickly manage to pull myself up and into bed listening carefully.

I can gather that she is now with Ashton's. Of fucking course. With the sound of some squeaking and laughter I realize that she won't be sleeping next to me. It will be his body pressed against her.