Pain and Pleasure

After discussing about how the both of us want to live together I told Luke I would talk to Ash and Mikey later tonight. We spent the day cuddling and listening to music. It seemed like those were the two things that made Luke happy, he loved music with all his heart it always made him happy and he was probably the most cuddliest person I knew. He would hold me close to his body as if he wanted to prove I was really his to hold. I loved the way he would mumble soft groans into my neck sending chills down my spine. Plus he had the best legs to wrap and tangle around me.

We were so absorbed in each other that we didn't notice that everyone was home and had fixed themselves tacos. Luke joined the boys in the living room to watch an intense game of football and I found myself dying to know all the details about Erica's first day.

The two of us lazily sat on my bed while she filled me in on how Alley the schools most popular girl got a nose job and how the science teacher still smells like cheese. Just your basic high school gossip. I was glad that I didn't have to deal with any of that anymore.

It was half past 11 when Luke decided to go home, leaving me alone to talk to the boys. Ashton and Michael were sitting on the couch chatting about whatever it is they talk about. I squeezed myself between them and they turned their attention to me.

"Is Erica sleeping over?" I asked Michael.

"No. Her parents don't like her out on school nights which its total bullshit I mean she practically 18."

Ashton and I laughed at Michael's need for attention. "Is Luke not staying over? You two always have sleep overs."

This was the perfect way to bring up the subject. "He went home to give us some privacy." I looked at them both before continuing. "I know that this isn't exactly my house and I understand if you guys don't want-" They both cut me off.

" Hey this is your home. We all belong under this roof and you can have anything you want." Ashton's response made me smile.

" Luke wants to move in. We both want to take this step and I know things will be cramped but he's promised to help with bills and food and I know we can make this work." My eyes studied their faces for any sign of emotion or thoughts.

They shared a glance and then they both began laughing hysterically. I sat between them confused and on the verge of tears. Did they really think this was a joke? Am I stupid for even bringing this up, for thinking it could even he a possibility? A few moments passed and they had controlled their laughter.

"Jo Luke is basically like our brother and he pretty much lives here now. Of course he can move in!" The three of us group hugged it out on the couch before walking to our rooms.

Mikey hurried into his room slamming the door behind him. Ashton and I both paused  outside our doors looking at each other.

"Are you gonna be alright tonight?"

I looked at Ashton while thinking about his question. I was a bit scared to be sleeping alone after the night I had and I knew I'd end up crying again. My eyes met his and I shook my head. "C'mon." He replied as he opened his door leading us both into his room.

We climbed into bed facing each other. His curtains were slightly parted allowing the moonlight to shine on us. I thanked him and we whispered our good nights falling asleep next to each other.

I woke up in a panic, sweat dripping off my forehead. Sitting up in bed I buried my face in my hands letting the soft tears escape my eyes trying my best not to make a sound. I felt my body trembling as the visions from my dream replayed over and over in my head. I let out a small sniffle feeling worse for waking Ashton up.