Different Types Of Friends

I woke up in Ashton's bed alone. It was weird to think that I was in his room, these were his things but this wasn't his room. I wanted to find him after all its been awhile since I've seen my best friend.

Walking down the hall and into the kitchen I smelt something cooking. Maybe I was starving or maybe I just missed Ash's cooking but it smelt amazing. He had three plates prepared with everything that could be classified as a breakfast food.

"Good morning gorgeous! How are you?" Just the sound of his voice made me smile, I've missed waking up to him.

"Good Morning. I'm exhausted," I laughed. "What's with all the food?"

"I just wanted you to have a proper meal. I know how exhausting traveling is and we all now how much you love food."

We stood in the kitchen laughing together. I watched as he flipped the eggs in the pan. His arm muscles bulged a little when he did so. I had never noticed that before but Ash seemed really buff.

"I can't take it anymore I have to dive in."

I grabbed one of the plates and started devouring all of it. By the time I had finished which wasn't very long Michael made his way over and sat down beside me. His hair was a mess. Like not the cute hot mess kind but just a mess. He had changed it to a bright green while I was gone and it was my favorite color on him but it needed some T.L.C asap!

"Well thank you for that amazing breakfast Ashton!" I smiled at him and he giggled. "Michael you stink and your hair is a mess. You should really shower like now..."

"Shut the fuck up Jo!"

"Ooo did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?!" I did my best impression of  a baby's voice.

After eating all that food all I wanted was my bed. I've missed my bed. Jumping on it and laying down I found my phone and started scrolling on twitter for quite awhile before Luke texted me:

' Heeey how was your night?'

'Ugh I'm so tired:( how was yours?'

'it would have been better if I was with you;) r we still gonna hang out??'

Even though I really was tired I wanted to see Luke.

' Of course pick me up in 1 hour:) '

I wanted to make myself look decent so I through on some soft white shorts and a light purple tank top. My hair was a mess but nothing like Mikey's so I brushed it and headed for the bathroom to apply some makeup.

Once I was all ready I sat on the couch waiting for Luke.

"Do you have any plans for today?"  Ashton asked cheekily.

"I'm going out with a friend for a bit but I'm definitely going to come have a movie night with you guys!"

"Are we ever going to meet this friend?" Michael asked cockily.

"Of course just not right after we've gotten home." It made me nervous how curious they were acting. I had no reason to hide Luke from them its just a little weird because its always just been me, Michael and Ashton for so long that I think it will take some adjusting.