Heartache always hits hard.

I'm woken up by the flight attendant tapping my shoulder. "The plane has landed at this time we ask that you exit to your right."

As I walk through the airport I find myself getting more excited to see my cousin Layla. Besides my boys back in Australia she the only person in my family that I'm comfortable and close to. As I scan the crowd my body immediately tenses up when I notice Layla is not the one here to pick me up. My mother comes in for an awkward hug and a half smile is all I get from my dad. "How was your trip?" She asks. 

"It was really great, I needed that actually."  

"Well now we can get you back to your old self again. You look like you've enjoyed yourself quite abit." Implying that I gained weight. My moms response was nothing but normal I'll never be good enough in her eyes and she loves to point that out.

The car ride home was silent I put my head phones in and tried to forget about things for awhile. Looking down on my phone I notice songs I don't remember ever downloading. Then it hits me Michael and Ashton created a special playlist just for me.

When we got home I went straight to my old room. I decided to take a quick shower and get ready for bed. Throwing on a long T-shirt I climbed into bed with my special playlist on repeat. Those songs were exactly what I needed and the perfect thing to fall asleep to.