Fuck Buddies??

Waking up to a pounding headache isn't exactly the ideal way to wake up. My head hurt so bad I forgot Luke was next to me, a naked Luke to be exact. I was so drunk I don't even remember what happened last night but I'm pretty sure I know what happened in here...

He rolled over next to me laying his arm across my chest. His eyes fluttered open realizing only a thin sheet separated his arm from my naked body. He tried to quickly pull it away but I grabbed it locking our hands together.  "Its okay." I smiled, I could tell he was worried and didn't want to make me uncomfortable.

"Did we??" He was definitely worried.

"I think so."

"Well that sucks I don't even remember how amazing it probably was!"

I looked at him and started to laugh. "Oh trust me I'm pretty amazing when it comes to fucking."

I started to get up and find some clothes when he covered his face and started to yell,  " Jo! I would've left the room! Oh my god! What the hell?!"

" Luke we slept together last night  you've already seen me naked."

He was so awkward and I found it adorable. I put on a long shirt and stepped out so he could get dressed. I didn't want Ashton or Michael to find out I slept with him because talking with them about my sex life.. Yeah no thanks.

I walked Luke to the door, where we made out for a bit.

"I had a great time last night." He blushed a little.

" I did too." I smiled up at him before he lifted my chin and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Luke started walking to his car as he yelled, " See you tomorrow?"

" Of course!"

I ran back in the house trying to hurry into my room and put some clothes on before anyone saw me. Unfortunately I ran right into Ashton. Guessing by the look on his face he knew what I did last night.

" Did you enjoy the party?" He laughed.

" Yes I...I did. Thank you"

He started laughing at me and I felt really embarrassed which he noticed.

"Look Jo, you don't have to be embarrassed. You're a big girl who enjoyed herself last night. Luke's a good guy."

My body relaxed a lot and I was happy he thought Luke was a good guy.

" We are dating, he's not just some guy at a party. I really like him Ash."

"I know. You wouldn't have waited so long to bring him around if you didn't. He's a good lad and he brought you back home, that's a enough for me."

I ran to Ash and hugged him. Ashton was so wonderful and understanding that's why I loved him so much. We both snuggled up on the couch and turned on the TV. Of course we were watching the top 20 countdown, if there was anyone who loved music more than me it was Ash.

Our morning was spent playfully arguing about which video should've been number one and which ones were our favorites. We were just about to get up and make lunch when Erica came over and sat down right next to me.

I had no idea who the hell this girl was and by the look Ashton gave me neither did he. The three of us sat awkwardly on the couch. She was the first to speak.

" Michael and I were thinking about going shopping today would you guys want to tag along?"

Me and Ashton looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

" Great it will be like a double date!"

" Ummm. We aren't uhhh..."

I cut Ash off. " We are just friends."