Author's note

Hey everyone, Welcome to 'Overcoming'

Hey everyone, Welcome to 'Overcoming'. I hope all of you are doing fine and staying safe with the pandemic still going on. I would like to thank you all, to begin with. I am truly grateful to you. This story is something that I've been working on for quite some time now. This would be my first official book on Wattpad. I am no writer, but ever since I joined Wattpad I have begun to enjoy reading and thought to try writing with all the ideas running in my head. So, if you like this book, don't forget to add this to your library to get a notification every time I post a chapter. Wattpad is a community I truly admire, here writers support writers so before you read this book or while you wait for me to complete this book, go check out my reading lists and also comment about your favorite book you've read on Wattpad so that others can enjoy it too and lord knows, we all need book recommendations right now.

⤎❁⤏

Things not tolerated throughout this book:

* I know people who consider Wattpad their safe place and being one of them, I refuse to have any sort of hate comment on my book. The world is already negative enough as it is; I don't think we need more of it.

* Any sort of racist and homophobic comment will be deleted as soon I notice it. 

* Any sort of slut-shaming and body-shaming comments will not be tolerated irrespective if you address it to the character or a fellow reader.

⤎❁⤏

⧫ WARNING 

This book contains mature themes like alcohol, sexual innuendoes, parties, and sex scene. I would advise you to proceed carefully with you are uncomfortable with any of these.

Also, this story is set in LA and I do not live in America, so forgive me if some terminologies I use are incorrect. Feel free to correct me, politely.

⤎❁⤏

⧫ COPYRIGHT 

ⓒ Copyright 2021 spicychoco. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission contact spicychoco on Wattpad.com.

This book is NOT to be copied or translated as copyright is illegal. I do not own any of the actors used for the cast or the pictures used through the book.