Chapter-35|Support

The next morning, I wake up to the feeling of someone feathering my shoulder with light kisses

The next morning, I wake up to the feeling of someone feathering my shoulder with light kisses. Opening my eyes slowly, I turn my head to see Ethan.

I smile at him, "Good morning."

Turning around in his arms, I feel surprised when my fingers come in contact with fabric, making me furrow my brows.

"You're dressed?" I say, my voice filled with sleep.

"Yeah, it's seven in the morning. I have a flight to catch." He tells me and leans down to place a quick kiss on my lips.

Instead of leaning over, he lies down beside me and wraps his arms around me.

"Do you want me to come to drop you off at the airport?" I ask, tracing the bow of his lips.

"No, it's too early in the morning for you to get up." He says, chuckling.

I chuckle before shrugging, "I could come. Dani would be there anyway to drop Riley."

"No, it's fine." He says, pressing a kiss on my forehead. "I'll manage and anyway, the sight of you in my bed is something I wanna keep in mind when I go."

"Oh? So, I take it you're enjoying the view?" I tease, quirking a brow.

"I am enjoying the view alright." He says with a smirk before grabbing my chin and kisses me deeply.

Opening up to him, I let his tongue collide with mine. His hand on my back starts wandering about before it slips down to my ass and squeezes it.

"I'm gonna miss this." He says, smiling.

"I know, but you need to be with your family right now. Liam needs you." I say, cupping his cheek.

"I know." He sighs.

"Let me quickly call Riley and see if she needs me at the airport." I say and sit up in the bed with the sheets clutched to my chest.

"Okay." He says, pecking me. "Let me just check my bags."

Nodding at him, I pick up my phone from his nightstand and dial Riley.

"Hey." She says, picking up.

"Hi." I say, softly. "How're you feeling?"

"I feel okay, I guess. I mean, like I'm more in terms with the whole thing now." She says, slowly.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine." I say, softly.

"I really hope so." She says, sighing. In the background, I hear Dani say something before Riley replies with a yes.

"Do you want me to come to the airport?" I ask.

"Only if you can." She says.

"Of course, I can." I say, nodding my head before realizing she can't see me.