Chapter-22|Galleria Of Gems

"Hey, Nora!" I say over my phone

"Hey, Reed. What's up?" She asks, the bustling of the crowd very obvious around her.

"Where are you?" I ask, adjusting my books and laptop around my arm, trying to not have an embarrassing moment in a hallway filled with students.

"In the college parking lot." She tells me, sounding confused since we met just five minutes ago.

"I need a favor." I say sweetly, trying to maneuver my way through the chaos.

"What?"

"I didn't drive my car to the college, but I need to be somewhere in fifteen minutes. Could you drop me off?" I ask, making my way to the parking lot.

"Yeah. Sure. I'm waiting here for you." She agrees.

"Okay. Cool. Thanks." I sigh and power walk towards the parking lot.

Nora and I have become really close. Having the same major means we share most of our classes. So, it's just easier to sit with her and study with her as we can help each other. To top that, she is an amazing person and a very fun friend.

"Hey!" I call as I see her leaning against her car with her phone in her hands.

"Hey! Is everything okay?" She asks me as I get closer to her, obviously thinking this I some sort of emergency.

"No, everything's fine." I say and make my way over to the other side of the car as she pulls open her door.

"So, where to?" She asks, raising an eyebrow at me just as she starts the engine.

"Galleria of Gems." I say, looking at the location on my phone.

"You're getting engaged?" She says as she pulls out of the parking lot, looking at me with a baffled expression on her face.

"Why would you even think that?" I ask her, my neck turning to her so fast, I'm surprised I didn't break it.

"I wouldn't if you hadn't told me you had three make-out sessions with Ethan fucking Knight in a matter a day and two nights." She looks at me with a smirk on her face.

"I never should have told you that." I mumble, regretting my decision.

"Yeah, you should've told Riley." She says teasingly, looking at me from the corner of her.

"I wonder how would that go." I say, thinking of the inevitable.

"You're going to tell her?"

"I don't know. Of course, I'll not tell her today or in the foreseeable future, but I'll have to tell her someday." I say, shaking my head at the thought.

"You'll have to tell her if it gets serious." She tells me, with a serious tone.

"Of course, I would tell her if it's serious but we have just kissed thrice and it's not gonna be serious." I say, confidently.