Memories (Spoilers, Mostly Nodrian, Some Osby)

Nova took the picture frames off the mantle as Adrian started to pack up the kitchen.

The twins had just graduated college and moved in together. Adrian and Nova decided to get a smaller house.

Nova grabbed a picture of the girls from Halloween when they were four years old. Tala was a princess, and Georgia, being the goofball she was, decided that she wanted to be a frog.

Nova imagined that night.

Ruby and Oscar were supposed to take the girls out with their son and infant daughter, but Eric had come down with strep throat and couldn't go trick or treating.

So, Nova and Adrian cancelled their plans to go to a Halloween party and took the girls out.

The night started off well, but it all went downhill.

Tala slipped in a mud puddle and got mud all over her gown and she began to cry.

Georgia felt bad, so she rolled around in the mud. That backfired, because as they finished trick or treating, many people applauded Georgia for being "creative" enough to put mud on her costume.

The girls finished trick or treating, and then Nova and Adrian brought them home, bathed them, and gave them hot chocolate as they watched Halloween Kids movies.

Nova was startled out of the memory when she heard a clatter.

Adrian had dropped a pan.

"Oops, sorry, Nova," He said, picking it up and putting it in the box he was currently packing.

Nova shook her head and put the picture frame in the box.

Nova put a few pictures from her and Adrian's honeymoon.

Then, she grabbed another picture.

This one was of the whole family.

It was the day that her and Adrian took Georgia and Tala to their first play.

There have been many She-Ras throughout the ages, the first one debuting in the 1980s. After that, many reboots followed.

This reboot was different, because it was in the form of a theatre play. The girls had loved the most recent She-Ra, so when Nova and Adrian found out they were doing a play, they knew they had to get tickets.

The girls were six.

This night actually started off horribly. So horribly, in fact, that the picture Nova was holding had to be taken after the play because the girls were not cooperating.

Georgia was wearing her favorite She-Ra shirt, but Tala came out of her room, cosplaying Shadow Weaver.

Georgia threw a fit, saying that Shadow Weaver was evil and that Tala needed to take off that costume and wear her matching She-Ra shirt.

Tala resisted. She thought that by cosplaying, the crew would notice her.

The girls began to scream at each other.

By the time Georgia won the argument, it was time to go and Tala had to go in her costume anyway.

Tala had a smug smile on her face, so Georgia tried to slap it off.

Tala was hit so hard she began to cry and Nova, who was driving, had to pull over to punish Georgia while Adrian calmed Tala down.

After threats of heading back home and missing the play, the girls agreed to behave and Nova made it to the theatre.