Telling the Friends (Nodrian, Osby, Spoilers)

*Includes Spoilers*

*A Pregnant Nova continuation*

Nova was nervous. Adrian's family knew, and so did Leroy. Evie knew. Most of their close family members did. But Adrian and Nova decided to wait to tell Ruby, Oscar, and Danna.

Nova and Adrian had asked Kennedy and Oliver when they told their friends and they said that they broke the news shortly before Kennedy would start showing. The only reason Kennedy and Oliver knew was so Nova and Adrian could go to them for advice.

To Adrian and Nova's dismay, while she was only about 21 weeks, and most women start to show at 22 to 24 weeks, Nova was already starting to show.

Her and Adrian decided to be surprised, so only the doctor knows what's going on, but Nova figured that maybe her baby was just big. That's a thing, right?

So they knew it was now or never.

Nova was wearing baggy clothes, to make it less obvious. She noticed that Kennedy was doing that in her early stages.

They walked into the restaurant and immediately saw Danna, Ruby, and Oscar.

Unfortunately, Danna's girlfriend, Olivia, couldn't make it.

Olivia was a wedding planner, and Danna actually met her because Nova and Adrian hired her to plan their wedding. But Olivia had a cake tasting to go to.

Nova and Adrian sat down. Nova was across from Ruby, and Adrian was across from Oscar.

Poor Danna was the fifth wheel.

But she was used to it by now.

They made small talk, and Ruby started talking about Sterling's latest dating adventure. He's not doing very well with women, apparently.

Then, after the dinner, but before desert, Nova and Adrian broke the news.

"We have something to tell you guys," Adrian said.

"You're getting divorced?!" Oscar asked.

"What? No! We've only been married for a year." Nova said.

"Well, Kim Kardashian's first marriage was shorter than that even."

"Oscar, that was like, one hundred years ago." Ruby pointed out.

"I know a lot about pre-Battle of Gatlon celebrities." Oscar stated.

"No. Actually. Adrian and I are..." Nova took a deep breath. "We're expecting a baby."

"Oh. how awkward," Ruby said.

She and Oscar looked at each other. "We don't want to steal your thunder, but we're having a baby, too." She said.

"That's not stealing our thunder! That's great news! Oscar and I can panic together!"

"And we can navigate pregnancy together!" Nova said, her nervousness being replaced with excitement.

"I'm pregnant, too!" Danna exclaimed

The whole table stopped and stared.

"Really? I thought you liked girls?" Adrian said.

'Is there something you need to tell Olivia?" Oscar asked.

"No, I'm not pregnant. I just didn't want to be left out," Danna replied.

"Wait a minute, you only got married a month and half ago, not long after quarantine was lifted, and it takes some time to find out if you're pregnant." Nova said. "I didn't take a test until my symptoms showed up, which took two months."