Support (Nodrian, Major Supernova Spoilers)

First of all, thank you, @hannabearOwO , your comments, especially the last one, really made my day. This one is for you.

This has major spoilers for Supernova, so please please please don't read this if you haven't read the last book yet. You can always come back and read this after you finish.

This is Nodrian, because I feel like my latest chapters are either Osby or have no romance at all.

Disclaimer: Mentions of PTSD, mental illness, and trauma and other sad stuff. If this stuff triggers you, please don't read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adrian, I told you, leave the fish at home." Nova said. She was standing at Adrian's door, ready to go to a movie they both wanted to see at the movie theater.

"But she needs a babysitter." Adrian argued.

"Then let Max watch him." Nova suggested.

"I don't trust Max," Adrian replied.

"Adrian, we can't go into a movie with a goldfish in a fishbowl." Nova stated.

"There's no rule against it."

"Because it's an unspoken rule." Nova said, trying really hard not to roll her eyes.

"Well, unless they specifically tell me no, she's coming with." Adrian insisted.

"Fine! We better get going now, since we're inevitably going to have to come all the way back here to put your fish back."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As Nova bought the tickets, the ticket person looked at Adrian.

"Sir, I don't think pets are allowed."

"This sign says no dogs," Adrian said. "Georgia is a fish."

"But..." The ticket guy started, but quickly realized that he didn't really have an argument.

Nova was beyond embarrassed.

"Come on, Adrian," She said, taking his wrist.

"Nova, I know you wants this to be a date, but I don't think it would be a good idea for us to sit net to each other. Georgia should sit in the middle." Adrian said.

"Adrian, she's a fish. Can't you just keep her in your lap?" Nova asked.

"No! She deserves a seat." Adrian insisted.

"I only bought two tickets." Nova argued.

"Nova! I told you to buy three. Hold Georgia while I go buy another ticket." Adrian said.

"What am I doing?" She asked Georgia. "I'm holding a fishbowl in the middle of a movie theater lobby. Why?"

She sighed.

"Because I love that idiot."

"Nova? Why do you have a fish? Isn't that Adrian's fish?" Danna asked as she, Ruby, and Oscar walked into the lobby.

"Adrian didn't trust Max to babysit?" Ruby asked. Nova nodded.

"What are you doing here?" Nova inquired.

"We weren't seeing the latest Twilight remake or anything," Ruby lied.

Adrian spotted Nova and approached the group.

"One ticket for Twilight." Adrian said.

"I didn't get tickets for Twilight." Nova stated.

"What?" Adrian asked. "I thought we decided on Twilight." Adrian said.