Supernova is Here!!!

NO SPOILERS AHEAD, KEEP READING

As I am sure most, if not all, of you know, Supernova was released on November fifth (three days after my birthday, yay!!!) 

I preordered it and it arrived on the fifth, unfortunately I had to wait to read it after my shift at work, since it came when I was at work.

And, as of November 8th, 2019, I have not finished it yet, and for me and the other readers, if you have finished, please no spoilers, not just here, but on any media platform. I am reading it as fast as I can, which is pretty darn fast, especially with my school demands and work schedule. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that no matter the outcome (honestly I am both terrified and excited to find out what happens), I will not discontinue this story.

So even if Nodrian and/or Osby does not become canon, I will still write about them as if they are.

Because I just love them so much and it will break my heart if they don't and the only remedy is drowning my sorrows in a sea of fan fiction. 

So, this will continue, no matter what, until I end this collection for real. 

Alright, Supernova, hit me with your best shot (but if your best shot is ruining Nodrian or Osby then please don't)!