Renegades on the Big Screen (Minor Spoilers)

Nova and Adrian stepped into the movie theater, with their daughters by their side.

It has been a while, and the girls were now seventeen.

"I can't believe they made a movie about us," Adrian said.

Nova didn't say anything. She never wanted this movie to happen, because she knew that until the very end, she'd be seen as the villain.

"There's Oscar and Ruby and their kids," Adrian said, pointing to Oscar and Ruby. Their sixteen-year-old son was walking behind them, their thirteen-year-old daughter was walking at least six feet in front, pretending that she didn't know her "lame" parents. (A/N: When I was thirteen, I wouldn't be caught dead with my mom.)

Danna was there, too. Danna wasn't married, but she was dating someone. But Adrian, Nova and Oscar don't know who the mystery girl is. Danna has only told Ruby so far. Nova thought that maybe tonight, they'd finally find out who it was, but it wasn't looking like it.

Ruby and Oscar saw them and Ruby pointed. Then, she and Oscar headed over.

"Nova! Adrian!" Ruby exclaimed, hugging each of them.

"You saw us yesterday." Danna said.

"Yeah, but we never see movies together anymore," Oscar whined.

Osby's son, Eric, stared at Georgia and Tala. He never seemed to crush on them, instead he idolized them and has said on multiple occasions "They're so cool."

Georgia met Eric's eyes, and then looked at her phone. Tala didn't even give him the time of day.

"Say hi to Eric, girls," Nova commanded. "Being a couple of months older than him doesn't make you superior."

The girls simultaneously rolled their eyes and mumbled "Hey, Eric."

"They said my name. They're so cool."

"Eric, come get popcorn with me. Jenna from school is here and I don't want her to know I came here with my lame parents." Osby's daughter, Julia, said.

"Jenna's a girl that Julia has liked ever since second grade." Ruby said.

"Friend-liked, or..."

"Nope, Julia's gay. She came out to us a year ago but we knew." Oscar said. "She made it super obvious, but we're proud of her for feeling courageous enough to tell us anyway."

"Oh, really? Georgia and Tala told us they were both bisexual not too long ago."

"Ugh, sure, dad, tell everyone you know," Tala said, rolling her eyes.

As she looked up, her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, Georgia, Trent and his twin sister are here! We need to go to the bathroom and freshen up!" Tala grabbed Georgia's hand as the girls ran off.

"I love them, but they're so moody all the time. Nothing at all like my sweet little girls I had not too long ago." Adrian said.

"Teenage hood," Oscar sighed. "It's happened to Julia, too."

"We grounded her for a month yet she continues to do the very things she got grounded for. We're at our wit's end," Ruby stated.

Danna, Ruby, Oscar, Nova, and Adrian all found seats together, their children sitting in different seats so that their parents could all sit together without them getting in the way. Georgia and Tala sat behind Trent and his twin sister. Tala had a crush on Trent and Georgia had a crush on his sister, Naomi.

Julia sat next to Jenna, with Eric sitting behind them. He was always the most responsible out of the Renegades Kids, and Oscar and Ruby swore that he would become a nurse of something within the medical line of work.