Adrian Makes a Mistake (Supernova Spoilers)

Shoutout to krazykitty5536,  @Fangirl_Reader_12, @Booksrule2108, @badhufflepufgirl, @phoenix_queen23, and @Angel_325 who have been giving my chapters votes. I really appreciate it. You always make my day!(It won't let me tag you for whatever reason but you know who you are)

I love all of you who comment, vote, and even just read, but many of you have already gotten a shoutout, and I have gotten a lot of notifications recently and a lot of them were because the above voted. I appreciate it!

If I missed you and you haven't got a shoutout yet, just comment and let me know.

Anyway, back to business.

So I'm still super depressed for no reason whatsoever.

Depression is a bitch, guys.

Anyway, I finally got some motivation to write.

However, this is my Adrian cheats chapter. I told you all it was coming.

Idk. I'm sad so it seemed fitting.

Yeah, you're all going to hate me after this.

This is not connected to Nova Makes a Mistake.

Minor Supernova Spoilers

------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian wasn't doing well.

Nova was gone. She and Evie went to Italy to see the town their ancestors were from.

Adrian did well on the first few days. He got a lot of reading done. He and Oscar had a whole Steven Universe and She-Ra and the Princesses of Power marathon, and he browsed facebook and read more BuzzFeed articles than anyone.

But by the fourth day, he missed Nova.

He was lying in bed, watching a video of her laughing that he had taken a couple of months ago. He missed the sound of her voice.

Adrian realized that he did not do well when Nova was gone.

He should have asked to come on her trip with her.

All Adrian had now was his empty house.

He should have gotten a pet. Probably a cat. Nova likes those. His fish has long since died. RIP, Georgia.

Adrian groaned. He ordered a pizza and went to the living room, turning the TV on.

He watched the news. The local animal shelter was having a Puppy Festival, focused on finding homes for dogs.

Adrian always liked dogs.

He sighed, and saw that it would still be thirty minutes since the pizza came.

He went to the kitchen and opened the liquor cabinet, getting one of the stronger drinks.

By the time the delivery girl came, Adrian was drunk.

She knocked on the door and Adrian opened it.

He recognized her. She was part of the former Renegades Fan Club. He had felt sorry for her, because after she had gotten powers, she still couldn't make it as a renegade.

Her power was that she could change the temperature around her slightly.

Great for delivering pizza, but just a mild inconvenience for crime-doers.

Adrian knew she was bitter, as most of her club members got to be renegades.

"Adrian?" She asked.