My Happy Ending (Nodrian, Spoilers!)

This is a song-fic, so if you don't like these, then feel free to skip. I don't like most song-fics either, but this one seemed fitting.

I used to listen to this song quite a bit when I was a pre-teen and I like to listen to late 90s and early 2000s music, since that is my generation, I heard this song come on and I was like, this reminds me so much of Nodrian, or at least them in the middle of Supernova.

I hope you agree.

Full disclosure, it will be sad.

So much for my happy ending

Adrian repeated the words in his words like a mantra.

She's a villain.

She's a villain.

She's a freaking villain.

But then those words were soon replaced with:

So much for my happy ending.

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?

He wanted so bad to talk to her.

Just to hear her.

Did he want a confession? Or did he just want to hear her voice?

He didn't know anymore.

She wasn't dead, yet, and she may not die.

But it felt like she was. She was so far away.

Everything she said in that cold, dark room happened while she cried.

And Adrian found it hard not to cry himself.

But she was a villain.

She deserved to be locked up, right?

Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

Gatlon City was alive and well, but for Adrian, without his love, I felt dead. His whole being felt dead.

It seems like his sanity was hanging on by a thread and any day now, it would break, just like his heart.

He wondered if Nova felt the same, but soon shook his head. She didn't love him. It was all a sick ruse. A trick.

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

He thought she was a renegade, a die-hard renegade. She was so brave and she seemed to selfless.

But she was lying the entire time.

Before all of this, Adrian was getting used to the fact that he met his soulmate. She was the woman he would spent his life with.

All of those dreams disappeared in front of his very eyes the moment Danna said "Nova is Nightmare."

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

Adrian always liked her, ever since she defeated Genissa Clark's whole team. She was beautiful, fierce, and a great fighter.

No wonder, though Adrian. She was sure the anarchists prepared her well for her role as a spy.

Not only did the renegades lose a valuable asset that day, Adrian lost his love.