Book Reviews by the Characters (Major Spoilers)

*Contains major spoilers for all of Marissa's books*

In honor of Marissa Meyer's new book, a contemporary romance by the name of "Instant Karma", I will be doing book reviews of her books from all the Renegades characters. They will not be reviewing the books they are part of, obviously.

I have not read The Lunar Chronicles in a while, so please forgive me. The reviews on them are short and not very detailed. Heartless is not included because I never actually finished that book (whoops).

The opinions in this is just how I think the characters would feel. They don't necessarily reflect my own opinions.

============================================

Book Reviews as Told by Nova:

Cinder: This book was cool, I guess. Cyborgs are pretty badass. Could do without Prince Kai. I think her feelings for him will only slow her down. I really like Iko. She made me think of something I could possibly invent someday. Plus, I'd pick a robot companion over real people any day. Except Adrian. I will always want him around.

Scarlet: I was super gay for Scarlet. She kicks butt and she's curvy. Weird taste in men, though. But of course, I get it. I never in a million years thought I would fall for Adrian. Scarlett was probably my favorite character so far.

Cress: I liked all the technology in this book. I like technology and I dabble in inventing, and I feel like Cress and I would make pretty good friends. It's sad that she was locked up for most of her life. But I suppose that was kind of like me, or Ace. Maybe Cress and I are more alike than I thought.

Winter: Winter was wonderful! I'm kinda bummed that a poor little wolf got hurt. But I loved how Cinder rallied the team and was able to defeat her aunt. It was intense and kept me on my toes, that's for sure.

Instant Karma: This book needed more action. There was too much romance. Way too much. There was no kicking butts. Except for when Prudence inflicted bad karma on others. But I guess it was good, if romance is your thing.

Book Reviews as Told by Adrian:

Cinder: *Wearing a custom-made Cinder/Kai t-shirt* CINDER WAS SO GOOD. I immediately shipped Cinder and Kai and they are my OTP! I even drew my own fanart! I showed Nova but she wasn't interested. But I loved the book.

Scarlet: *Wearing a custom made Scarlet/Wolf t-shirt* SCARLET WAS SO GOOD! Scarlet kicked so much butt and she and Wolf made the perfect dream team! She introduced him to tomatoes! Tomatoes are clearly the most romantic fruit out there.

(Cherries: ....

Strawberries: ...

Both: WHAT?!)

Cress: *Wearing a custom-made Creswell shirt* The best part of Cress was Cresswell. Fight me. Cress was amazing, and her interactions with Thorne was adorable. I honestly have never read a better book, and I am not sure I ever will.

Winter: *Wearing a "Justice for Ryu" shirt* I LOVED THIS BOOK! It was amazing how everyone came together and everyone ended up with everyone! It had no loose ends and Levana was defeated! Levana kind of reminded me of Nova's uncle Ace. Glad that's over. I felt really bad for Ryu. He didn't deserve to die. And Scarlet didn't deserve to be stuck in a cage. But I loved the ending!

Instant Karma: This book was great. Prudence and Quint are a match made in Heaven. And sea animals are so cute! Actually, after I finished the book, I went on YouTube and looked up sea lion videos and stayed starting at the screen for eight hours just watching hours upon hours of sea lions being cute. Nova had to remind me to eat.