Chapter 1

"Here is your order," (y/n) smiled and sat the drink on the counter to the woman who was slinging her book bag back over her shoulder after she tucked her wallet into it.

"Thank you," the woman said smiling once she picked up the warm drink and walked off to another part of the coffee shop.

(y/n) sighed and slumped against the counter in the back as she took a few minutes to get a breather. It had been a busy start ever since she and Ochako slipped the sign as open. They had been getting pounded by orders for two hours straight but they kept their heads screwed on.

"Thank god it's over," Ochako giggled doing exactly what (y/n) did. The two girls were friends and had been since they began living in the city. She was the first person she actually met and made friends with other than her older brother and bestfriend who bought the apartment with her.  they had only grown close though because of their time working at the coffee shop. Ochako was a light hearted girl, and (y/n) had realized through her friendly demeanor that the girl had a crush on her brother.

(y/n) Midoriya was her name, and of course her brother was Izuku, they looked nothing alike though. It was odd how opposite they were other than maybe their personalities, but the two had a bond that couldn't ever be broken, no matter how many times her best friend tried to get them to argue.

"Hey twirp, don't make me beat up your brother!" She paused and glanced up to see the familiar face of her best friend. The two of them had known each other ever since izuku went to pre-school and hung out with him. Katsuki Bakugou, the biggest jerk in the world, but he was her biggest jerk. The two had claimed they were basically siblings. Even if Katsuki didn't like Izuku or acted like it, he had a soft spot for the youngest Midoriya and that's all it was.

"Katsuki, visiting me at work, that's unusual." She walked up to the counter and got his drink ready.

"No it's not, and plus your brother told me two walk you home today." she giggled and finished adding the tiniest bit of sugar into his coffee to test and see if he would notice.

"So you and my brother do get along when it comes to me, we really are siblings." She handed him the cup and tossed some money into the cash register from her own tips that she gained from the day so far.

"Well you're just his sibling you know, not me." The man took a drink of his coffee and didn't act phased by the sugar she added to the coffee. He was soft with her so even if he did notice it he wouldn't rip her head off unlike if Ochako would have done it. He moved to a table off to the side and sat patiently waiting for her shift to end which would be in about two hours since she knocked out the first four hours by running around non stop. She took a cookie out of the bin and sat it down by Katsuki knowing he would complain about being hungry in a few minutes. She heard the bell chime and lifted her head smiling at the person who walked in. His Indigo hair defined everything that gravity stood for, making him even more intriguing. His eyes seemed to be the very same shade of indigo as his hair making him charming, but underneath his eyes he had really big bags as if he didn't get enough sleep. Everything about him was a mystery to (y/n) and she liked that. She shook her head out of her daze and walked over to katsuki where she sat the cookie down on the table. Before she could walk away the man that had just entered wasn't watching where he was going since he was on his phone and bumped into her. She clutched onto Katsuki and used him as balance as he reached his hand out to balance her.

"Hey watch it you extra!" Katsuki hollered as he stood up and got into the man's face. His stoic expression only seemed to show that he didn't care what was going on. "Can't you see what's going on around you. Damn fool you could have hurt her!"

"Katsuki Bakugou, sit down and stop being so mean, it's fine." (y/n) quickly pushed him back down in his seat and gulped as she just bit the bullet of having to stop him from fighting someone in here again. "I'm sorry about that sir, he's just an idiot at times. I hope the rest of your time here is better than what it has been."