Chapter 25

(y/n) stood in front of the mirror, her hair, nails, and makeup had been done. Now she was waiting for Kirishima to bring over the outfit they had bought her. She assumed they wouldn't be too bad knowing that Kitishima was respectable.

"Here it is," she saw the outfit. It was cute but skimpy. It was a long sleeve crop top in the color black, a mini skirt that was very mini, and some high heels that would make her wiggle and wobble form unsteadiness. "I did not pick out the outfit, Denki came home with it."

"It's okay Kirishima, I know." she whispered letting her fear rise in her throat as bile. "Okay let me get changed."

Ochako shut the door and helped her friend get the outfit on perfectly. The skirt was fluffy and made her constantly make sure it was down. At least she had really short spandex on. The shirt was tight and made more cleavage for her then what she was comfortable with. And let's face it, the heels already hurt her feet. She looked at Ochako with that look of nervousness in her eyes.

"If it's any constellation, you look hot and might blow Shinso away." Ochako made the girl let loose and laugh.

"That would be great." she said opening the door and trying her best to walk. She stood in front of Katsuki and Izuku who instantly frowned.

"Denki, you got her this outfit right," Katsuki grumbled and looked at the poor girl. "Don't make her into one of your flings."

"Yes sir," he whimpered.

"Oh my," Izuku whispered and tried not to get upset. "It looks scantily."

"Thanks Izuku," (y/n) mumbled, brushing the skirt in the back keeping it down.

"How do you feel about it Shinso?" Izuku asked the male who he had grown close to in these past weeks.

"Can she change," (y/n) heart dropped, he didn't like it. She was hoping for a compliment no matter how bad she hated the outfit that Denki threw at her. "It's cute, but behind closed walls."

Her heart jumped back up and blush heated her cheeks even more.

"No, it's part of Denki being the testing rat for most of our bets." Kirishima frowned. "He gets at least something out of the bet for being a lab rat."

"Can we at least edit it?" Izuku asked, trying to get a less skimpy outfit for his baby sister.

"Sure, but you can't change it." Denki said plopping back down on his chair.

"Here," Shinso got up and walked into her bedroom with Ochako following. He reached into (y/n)'s closet and pulled out a thin leather anorak jacket. "Is this your sock drawer."

"No, down one," (y/n) said sitting on the bed with her heels moving back and forth. He followed her directions and looked inside kneeling down looking at his options.

"Would long socks go with this?" he asked Ocako who nodded her head.

"It would, or even tights. Could pull some of that skin showing away and leave with less."

"Perfect," he said, pulling out a pair of tights that were somewhat black and also see through but not by much. He walked over to (y/n) who was slipping her shoes off and racing out of the tights. She grabbed them and began to pull them on using Ochako as a place to hold her up.

"Ah!" Ochako gained an idea. "A clutch or a small purse that you can put your belongings in."

"Make sure you take pepper spray, just don't spray it in your eyes this time." Shinso said, cracking a joke. "See now your outfit is cute and less showy, perfect for my kitten."