Chapter 32

"Your brother called us earlier, I came as soon as possible until your father could get off of work and rush down here." Marsaru said as he sat down beside the teary eyes (y/n) who rested on the couch. She had just gotten back with Izuku from the office with a positive statement on the report. "You know you can call any of us when times get hard for you, kiddo." he whipped a tear from her eyes and watched as her lips trembled as she faced the music once again.

"I know papa marsaru, I just, I don't know." she whispered leaning into his embrace and crying a little harder then she had been for the past hour.

"I'm just confused as to when you thought it was a good idea to close yourself off from us," Katsuki said as he placed the gloves down and whipped his face from the dirt and grime that must have been collecting in the other boys apartment.

"When I didn't want to put more stress on you guys." she whispered, eyeing her brother as he sat down across from him.

"How bad was the apartment?" Izuku asked, changing the topic.

"It was a disaster," Katsuki huffed as he relaxed into the opposite chair and propped his feet on the ottoman. "I mean, hitoshi did a number. It was a mess, Denki went out to search for him and he's gone a-wall." Katsuki rubbed his temple. "I told him to call his father, whoever that is."

"I mean have you gotten it somewhat better?" Midoriya asked as he sat some snacks down on the coffee table.

"No, we took a break," Katsuki mumbled. Eyes lifted to the doorway as it swung open appearing the large man who had taken his respected spot as the midoriya's father.

"Sorry I came as soon as possible after school, and after I calmed your mother down." He said rubbing his neck.

Marsaru unwrapped his hand around the girl and kissed her forehead quickly. He looked at Katsuki and nodded his head. It was a way of saying I'm coming over to help. The two left and left Toshinori, (y/n) and Izuku in the apartment.

"What happened?" Toshinori sat down on the ottoman, facing (y/n), his hands resting on his knees. His eyes peered at it (y/n)'s and then into Izuku's. He sighed and seemed to understand that he too was getting frustrated with the situation, and a father wasn't supposed to do that. "I can fix it if you don't speak up." He calmly said, rubbing his temple. He hated seeing his kids like this. He hated watching Izuku worry about his baby sister, and (y/n) avoid the issue.

"Which one?" (Y/n) softly muttered trying to avoid it like usual. She was clearly broken. No smile could be put in her face to cover this up.

"(Y/n)," Toshinori Warned giving her soft eyes.

She sighed, grabbing her hands and gripping onto certain parts and releasing them with red spots watching them disappear.

"(Y/n) you're going to hurt yourself." Izuku watched her weird habit of pinching herself. She paused and looked up at the two, eyes bore into the fireplace as she shook her head. She was going through a list of emotions, first it was nothing, then it was sadness, and then it was gut wrenching anger. All these emotions flooded in at once and she didn't know how to handle it. This has never happened to her, and it made her upset. But it made her even more upset that they were watching her and waiting for her to explain.

Why did she have to explain?

This was like her fifth time explaining it and she was tired of explaining it. It was making her upset, it was making her angry, and weak, and fragile.

It was like this up and until, she finally blew up.

"Don't you get it!" She broke out in anger and tears. "Don't you see! It's all my fault!" She sobbed bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging them. "I caused this, if I could have gone back that Friday and he bumped into me then I would have never worked that day! If I could have never gone to that stupid party because of stupid bets I would have never gone. If that stupid Jiro would have left me alone and never dumped coffee on me that would have been a blessing but instead it all happened. Shinso was a curse disguised as a blessing and I fell for it. I fell for it, making me weak!"