Chapter 5

(y/n) stood behind the counter as her and Ochako gossiped. About the many things that took place since last Friday.

"Is Izuku treating you well, if not I can take care of it." (y/n) said with a happy smile on her face.

"Definitely, I think we may be hitting the stage where we might be a little bit more than a date." she went off day dreaming but was snapped out of it when (y/n) accidentally knocked a spoon off as she quietly cheered.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." the girls giggled as they watched the last person wave and leave the shop leaving just them in there.

"So what about that mysterious Shinso, did you realize that day he was Kirishima's and Denki's new roommate?" Ochako asked as she made herself tea.

"I had no clue, but when it took me two run ins to finally ask who he was and officially meet him." She said smiling and remembering that Friday. "He's cool, I'm still trying to get time to finish our twenty question game, but we don't have any free time today to do it. Plus last night Katsuki Kicked them all out after you left and Izuku took you home so I could, as I quote, get enough beauty rest for work today."

"He is yours and Izuku's, as I quote, older brother." She said giggling.

"Yeah, you're not wrong." (y/n) giggled. The doorbell rang notifying the girls that a customer came in. they stopped and giggled as they saw Shinso walk in. "Speak of the devil and he comes, I guess."

"Hey Shinso," Ochako said as she sat her mug down and winked at (y/n). "Wanna take the order?"

"Nah you can, I'll make it as you finish getting his cash." (y/n) said as she pulled out a cup and waited for the rest of the order.

"I'll take my usual," he said, smirking knowing what he did. Only Ochako knew that this was usual since she was the only person typically here who took his order when he came in.

"Okay," she said giggling as (y/n) turned around and began to give the indigo haired male a glare that could kill.

"You jackass," (y/n) said smiling and throwing the empty cup at him.

"What!" He said catching the cup.

"That's it you're not allowed to hangout in my apartment anymore." She said, pointing a finger at him making him chuckle slightly.

"As you say, kitten." Ochako laughed quietly as she got the drink ready for the indigo haired man.

"Here you go Shinso," She handed him the drink while (y/n) made herself hot chocolate

"Thank you Ochako," he said smiling and sipping on the drink. "I'm sure I'll see you guys later on today."

"Oh hey, before you go," the man turned around and stopped and looked at the girl with the same stoic face he once had. "Tell Katsuki he needs to walk me home tonight. Tell Izuku to come along as well."

"Yes, ma'am." he said walking out the door and instantly calling Izuku.

"He seems so sweet," Ochako said looking at (y/n).

"I'm pretty sure him and Denki are a thing." Ochako looked at her dumbfounded.

"Please tell me your kidding," (y/n) giggled and nodded her head to let the brunette know she was kidding. "For a second you had me believing."

An hour passed and the bell rang again as Izuku and Katsuki came in, both of them looked tired.

"I was losing my shit in there." Katsuki grumbled as (y/n) cocked her head to the side confused about what he was going on about. "Parents are home!"