Chapter 15

"Give me that," Katsuki said as he walked into the two sat cuddled close with the computer split in between their laps. He grabbed the computer and shut it off, placing it back on her desk and plugged it in. "never sleeps, so silly."

Izuku and Ochako snapped a few pictures of the two cuddled close.

"Ah, I can't with how sweet they are." Ochako whispered as she leaned up against Izuku.

"They are cute, it works between them." He said agreeing with his girlfriend.

"Oi'!" Katsuki growled as he pushed them out. "None of them are cute, not happening."

"Katsuki, we are going to have to allow her to grow up." Izuku said, finally shattering his own idea of who she was meant to be with.

"Izuku is right," Ochako said as she looked at the two practically siblings even if Katsuki acted like he hated Izuku. "He is respectable and treats her right. I don't think you have much to worry about."

Somewhere in Katsuki's thick skull he knew it was right, just getting him to agree was the hardest part. He was stubborn and only wanted the best for his 'siblings' and he would be damned for their world to be ruined. He would do anything to keep them safe, and if her being with him made either of them happy then he would let it be, as long as they were safe.

He could think about it, and that typically meant a yes later down the road.

"I'll think long and hard about it." Katsuki wandered into his room not coming out for a long while.

"What do you think he's doing?" Ochako asked her boyfriend as the two sat and conversed at the island. "He's been gone for a while."

"If i am correct, and I am pretty sure," Izuku took a quick sip of his coffee. "He's looking at the lists (y/n) has given him over the multiple years of trying to persuade him to pick a boyfriend for her."

"She's done that," Ochako giggled at how cute that was.

"She has." Izuku giggled. "I mean at the time the list consisted of Captain America's ass and Kirishima and that had been it. I think this time we hit home, he see's how much she misses out on in life."

"This is a good step for all of you."

"I sure hope so."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

(y/n) shifted awake when Shinso moved a bit to stare out the window so the girl wouldn't wake up to see him blushing.

"Shinso?" (y/n) mewed out, still groggy from the sleep that she was just peacefully in.

"Good morning, (y/n)." Shinso said, quickly getting control over his emotions.

"Oh, good morning!" She said sitting up straight stretching and rubbing her eyes. "What time did we fall asleep?"

"I don't remember anything past two fifteen in the morning." He said chuckling.

"Wow I went to bed earlier than usual." (y/n) was enthusiastic about that.

"That's a good thing," Shinso said, ruffling her hair.

"You are my good luck charm!" She jumped on top of him and hugged him close.

"I wouldn't say that," He said hugging her back. His heart pounded in his ear, but it was the same for (y/n) she was scolding herself for doing something so brash and unthought about.

"Can I ask you something?" the two said on the same beat. They paused and separated going to different ends of the bed staring at each other afraid they would say something again in sync.