Chapter 47

"Marsaru, while our little girl is still sleeping, help me make these pancakes."

"Yes, mitsuki," (y/n) could hear the woman prance around the kitchen with a growling Katsuki behind her.

"So Mrs. Bakugou, are you related to Mrs. Yagi at all?" (Y/n) smiled when she heard Ochako conversing with the rather hyperactive woman.

"Actually, we're not. But we are practically sisters, we raised these kids with the three of us until Toshinori came along. In which we still raised them all together."

"So they truly are siblings," Ochako mumbled loud enough that (y/n) could hear it through her room. She must have been just right outside her doorway.

"Pink cheeks, quit rambling." Katsuki grumbled as he stood somewhere in the kitchen.

"You stop being mean to our soon to be daughter-in-law!" Mitsuki went off on her son. "She's precious like our little baby bean, Izuku."

(Y/n) figured it was finally time to get up and go to the kitchen where she would greet everybody with her bright smile. But she was feeling different, Mr. Aizawa's words really got to her. It was as if the world had its way at hinting at something. It just knocked her unsteady it seemed, something pulled her to the words.

She stretched and shook her head, trying to rid herself of the thoughts and feelings. She curled up quickly. And darted up when she heard the door open surprising her. Her eyes glanced at her green eyed brother as he smiled at her.

"Today's the day," he told her softly sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"And yet, I still stir with familiar emotions." She smiled, pinching the thigh of her nose. "I feel like I'm missing something, like I need to do something different today."

"I get it, natural feeling for days like today." Izuku reassured her. "Are you nervous?"

"Most definitely." She leaned into her brother and whipped away some tears that were building up on her. "Never in a Million years would I have ever thought this would have happened. But now I have fan mail coming in the mail and I'm known to the world. I have this gut feeling today will be great and all at the same time I'm going to have to make a big decision."

"You never ask for the life that's given to you, but it's always one you can handle," Izuku smiled. "Why else would you have this path if you couldn't do it."

"Your right," she smiled and hugged her brother gently. "I love you."

"Love you too." He told her right back, having her follow him to the kitchen where breakfast was still being made.

"There she is," mama mitsuki cupped her cheeks and kissed her quickly on the forehead. "Marsaru and I wanted to talk to you privately. If you precious babies can finish this without us for a minute we'll just be in the living room."

(Y/n) followed and sat down on the coffee table in front of the two as they placed a box down on the table beside her. (Y/n) eyes were drawn to it as she looked at it with curiosity.

"A little pick me up, your mother and father wanted us to deliver as soon as possible on this day." Marsaru smiled with an emotional look on his face. "Something we all did, together as a collective pair with grandpa. Each of the boys got theirs this morning."

"We knew it was much of a hard time since the party. But you three have grown and built each other up." Mitsuki smiled as she grasped onto Marsaru's hand. "Words can't describe how proud you have all made us, each day you three strive to accomplish something greater than what you did the day before."