Chapter 42

"So did time stop for you guys as well?" (Y/n) sat in the one chaise lounge opposite izuku and ochako. She was currently leaning into Katsuki who was hugging her like the protective older brother he was while he currently looked at more recipes he thought were intriguing and could put a twist on. By now everybody had gone home after long laughs and memories were being made. Mina and sero just stayed in the other apartment with the three boys, so one could consider them still here.

"I mean, yes." Izuku said as he grasped Ochako's hands and held it close to his body. "Why do you ask?"

(Y/n) paused as she thought about it for a minute. She was still living in the moment when hitoshi told her the things he did tonight. She was struggling to comprehend it all because it made her heart beat irregularly. It was as if she went falling from the night sky and never met with the ground. It was just a constant free fall and she was living for it. Every second of his sweet words, every second of his pet names and words of love. She was living for it all. 

"It's just that, Toshi explained to me how he felt when he looked at me the first time and he still experiences it." she smiled like a school girl as she bashfully hid her face behind katsuki's forearm.

"Just don't ever listen to Denki again," Katsuki scolded her as he shook his head. "We're here for help, if you want to express something to someone with mannerisms of love, just never go to denki. You had poor shinso worked up all night because of that idiot."

"Why what was the matter?" she asked curious as to what he was trying to get at.

"We shouldn't talk about that!" Izuku and Katsuki quickly said getting flustered themselves at such a topic. 

"You boys are wimps," Ochako ruled her eyes. "We do need to talk about this or she will be a pon to denki and his schemes. You turned him on (y/n), whatever you said to him made him a bit..." ochako paused and realized how hard this was to talk about in front of her only. It was like telling an innocent soul about the dirty...

Wait, that's exactly what it was.

"Oh man, now I understand why you two struggle with this, it just feels wrong." Ochako said flustered and hiding in her hands away from the curious look (y/n) was giving them all.

"Are we not talking about getting someone's phone number? Because I thought that was the last level of achieving romance." (y/n) asked instantly, getting her head slammed into the arm of the chair. "Ouch!" she whined.

"No you idiot, more goes on then that!" Katsuki growled as he glared at Izuku. "We made her an idiot by never opening her up to romance."

"That was your idea!" Izuku tried to tell katsuki who just chucked a book at his face.

"You never opposed!" he shouted, making Izuku shriek as the man got vicious.

"I can do this, or I can give it a best shot." ochako said as she pushed Izuku off the couch and pointed for both the men to leave. They did as ordered and did it in a new speed record. They both went into hiding in the same room probably to cradle each other and rock back and forth as their sister became less pure. "What they aren't telling you is that one day when you find someone, possibly hitoshi, your going to do things that aren't so..." ochako paused once again as the door opened up and A tired Shinso waltzed into the apartment with a blanket and his PJ's already on his body. He froze and looked at the flustered Ochako and then back at (y/n) who was smirking devilishly knowing fully well she was fooling them. He couldn't help but speak up.

"What's going on?" He shut the door and came over to the couch sitting down and trying not to make it obvious that (y/n) was playing her devilish game.