Chapter 14

Warning: alcohol use still, but no underage drinking!
Enjoy!

———————————————————————

"Okay simple game, truth or dare." Ochako said as she tossed a cup full of really funny dares around. "If you can't complete it you have to take a shot, this will continue until most of you are passed out drunk or all dares have been completed. Who ever lasted the longest is the winner."

"Sounds simple, but this is where our lives get hard." (y/n) smirked as she pulled out the cups of truths. "Ready to begin?"

"Yeah!" Kirishima said as he sat in the circle on the floor.

"Okay, Denki is up since he is at the very bottom, not of the actual point system, just of life!" (y/n) said as she shook the questions "truth or dare?"

"Oh how shall I choose," Denki thought, which made the girls irritated.

"Dude, just pick one!" Ochako huffed watching him rush.

"Fine dare!" Denki said but soon came to regret it.

"Great!" (y/n) rubbed her hands together while staring mischievously at the cup that Ochako had in her hand.

"Oh my, this isn't the worst of the bunch," Ochako frowned but went with it anyways. "Grab something from the kitchen that is not meant to be eaten alone and eat it. For example Chili powder."

"Denki always get's shit lucky," Katsuki frowned and waited for the man to take a spoon of cinnamon and choke on it.

"Out of all the shit he picks," (y/n) frowned and watched the singer choke and gag on the powder.

"That was the worst!" He said sitting back down and frowning.

"You only made it bad," (y/n) mumbled to the next contestant. "Izu, truth or dare?"

"Uh, Oh I'll go with the truth this time." he mumbled and waited for the embarrassment to hit him.

"What is the most idiotic and emarasing romantic thing you have ever done?" Ochako said, pulling it out from (y/n)'s cup.

"Oh, well," He was flustered and ready to take a sip. "I think I'll pa—"

"No passing yet!" Katsuki said slapping the green haired man on the head. "The game just started and it's only going to get worse from here on out.

"Fine, I actually tried to light a candle for our picnic and I ended up catching my sleeve on fire." Izuku said, making the brunette giggle a bit as she remembered the memory.

"Really I was hoping for something so much worse, worthy of amo for me and Katsuki when we wanted something." (y/n) frowned and moved to the next person. "Kiri, truth or dare?"

"My queen, do you even need to ask, dare!"

"Then dare it be!" (y/n) said, smiling as a new dare arrived.

Ochako reached into her cup and dug out a slip of paper.

"Let us wax your armpits," She said smiling and grabbing some wax and it's pot and plugging it in.

"I mean, no but do I really want to drink?" He was weighing the options. "I'm going to be a man and let the ladies do as the dare says."

"What a brave soul," Shinso smirked and laughed at his own joke.

"Ok kiri, lay down on you back." (y/n) sat a pillow down and grabbed a popsicle stick. She stirred the wax around and weighted for it to heat up.

"Is it going to hurt?" Kiri asked as he breathed a bit and relaxed himself.