Chapter 22

(y/n) woke up with the sun shining in her eyes. She had lost the feeling of Shinso's arms around her which made her just slightly sad. But her attitude quickly changed as she stirred the rest of the way awake.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Shinso smirked knowing he made a reference to Disney.

"Good morning, prince Philip." she stretched and leaned forward slowly rising from the hard sleep she just had. "Just like always, the best sleep I have ever had."

"Maybe we should sleep, cuddled close together all the time," Shinso flirted with her.

She snorted at his comment.

"Sure, fight with Izuku and Katsuki on that!" she smiled at him. His hair was fluffed down and not defying gravity like it usually was. He looked so much different then he usually did. She could definitely get used to waking up next to him, but she knew that was just a fantasy that would never happen. It would only continue to be every once and awhile.

"Just to keep you, I would fight until my last breath." he said smirking at her and standing up moving to grab something on the other side of the room.

"I knew you were my hero for a reason." she giggled and slowly stood up and left her stuffed animal on the bed where she slept and followed Shinso around like a lost puppy.

"Are we going to skip the party lesson today?" she asked hoping he would say yes.

He saw the way she crossed her fingers hoping he would say yes.

"Oh I  guess," he told her, smirking and walking into the kitchen. "Just for your well being."

"Yes!" she jumped up in excitement. She climbed onto the island's tall chairs and sat there watching the man work. "You are the perfect husband."

"Good, That is what I always strive for with you." he told her, brushing his hand through his no longer defying indigo hair. "What do you have planned for today?"

"Ochako and I are having a girls day, I think we might go shopping at the mall," (y/n) lips twitched up into a smile as she thought about a day away from the boys. She loved them , but man did she need a girls day. "How about you Indie?"

"Well I figured I would go to work and create a video, I have a coffee shop to fund for." he joked around and watched as she stood up hesitating on something. Her pause was brief, but he still noticed it. "Forgot something?"

She knew what he was hinting at, her pause didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Actually yeah," she smirked. Yeah she wanted to kiss him but she felt like teasing him would leave her with a better day knowing she could make the man flustered. "Starts with a 'k' second letter and 'i' I also think the next two letters are a double letter and I think you can finish it from there."

Shinso smirked and walked closer to her leaning down.

"Oh I see," he whispered in her ear and teased her as well. "It obviously isn't a kiss you want. Starting with a 'k' leads to an 'i', maybe the next letters are two 't's' and I think it ends in a 'e'. Is that what you want?"

"Why are you so smart," she huffed and giggled at her failed attempt to tease him.

"I know how to flirt, kitten." he told her, pinching her ear between his thumb and index finger rubbing it gently, warming it up.

"At Least I still got what I wanted, Hitoshi!" she smiled and rushed off into her own apartment where she got ready for her day leaving the man behind to get all flustered and embarrassed.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Okay grandpa," Katsuki grumbled as he got ready to call one of the sets of parents. "You can't stay another night."