Chapter 31

"(y/n) time to wake up," Katsuki said calmly. He saw the way she stormed into the apartment and then into her room, with tears streaming down her face. He instantly knew her heart was broken and being the best big brother he could be he knew how to cheer her up. "Midoryia and I worked on a super big breakfast, like pancakes with milk chocolate chips, even some chocolate milk from a gallon."

"Is it thick gallon milk?" she asked, picking her head up from under her pillow with makeup smeared down her face.

He sighed and looked at her state. She was devastated.

"Yes, it's true moo, your favorite." he said in hopes to get her up from the bed.

"Can I have it all," she sat up slightly, piqued by the fact that they were sugar coating her.

"Yes, it's all yours." her lips quivered as she thought about it for a second. She remembered last night's events. They were haunting her like and making her sick. She loved Hitoshi, loved the way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way he called her Kitten and took care of her. He was her everything.

"Can we talk," she whispered to katsuki, eyes letting droplets of liquid fall from her tear ducts.

"Of course," he bent down and picked her up allowing her to hug him tightly while he carried her to the dining table. Izuku came out of the bathroom with some makeup wipes. Enough to get her face all cleaned up and not so smeared.

"Good morning, baby sis." Izuku said as he whipped the cloth on her face taking good care of her.

"Good morning, Izu." she mumbled, wiping the tears that fell from her eyes still. She was heartbroken, it happens.

Katsuki placed the gallon of milk in front of her and a cup knowing she would most likely use it.

"she, uh, wanted to talk." Katsuki mumbled while Izuku threw away the wipes and looked over at her.

"Then we talk." Izuku said, sitting down beside Katsuki. The two boys looked over at their sister who did something unexpected. She picked up the gallon of milk and began to chug the thing down. A gallon is a gallon, this was unexpected. Once she put the jug down she looked at them and put on a fake smile.

"Shinso Hitoshi is a bitch." she spoke like Mama Mitsuki.

"Okay," Izuku said, not even cutting into his pancake. "Things are worse than we expected.

"I mean he sits there and acts like he really truly likes me, and comes out as an excuse." (y/n) snorted as her voice quivered. "Don't even get me started on that Jiro punk, she had no right to spike my drink at that stupid party." Now she was just blurting everything out, as if she didn't have a filter. "I mean only petty people do that," she snorted.

Katsuki stared at her with the pancake he picked up falling from his fork. His eyes were slowly turning angry.

"Are you shitting me!" He growled standing up and pushing his chair away. "How did you find out!"

"Mina, that night saw her do it!" (y/n) rolled her eyes, emotionally numb from the past few days. "Sick right?"

"(y/n) we can file a report." Izuku corrected her by putting his own fork down while Katsuki released some steam. "Actually we are filing a report."

"I will rip her arms off, and shove them up her—" Katsuki was quickly interrupted by the door slamming over. Their eyes carried over to the new person who entered the room. Of course it was Kirishima, the only one who ever communicated with the other apartment.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked calmly. "After you left last night, Hitoshi literally trashed the apartment. I mean Denki Is still dealing with the after effects."