Chapter 3

"Is this the animal crossing you guys were talking about?" Kiri said as he bent over the back of the couch to watch the three playing on the front screen all together.

"Yeah, nonstop been cranking at it," Katsuki said as he whacked (y/n) with the net he had broken. "Shit!"

"Karma is a bitch!" Just as she said that her shovel broke, leaving her to pout about it and Katsuki to howl with laughter.

"Oh man, looks like karma got you instead." Shinso said as he leaned close to (y/n)'s ear. "Maybe because you guys beat Kirishima like a savage."

"Oh speaking of beating Kiri, I have a gift for you!" (y/n) jumped up and pointed at the red head who looked surprised but let a smile spread on his lips. She rushed to her bedroom and tripped over a few things which then resulted in her groaning. And Katsuki told her she could have cleaned her bedroom out weeks ago. She came back out with a scratch on her cheek but she didn't seem to care. She smiled at the four boys and handed the present to Kirishima who seemed to jump up excited. (y/n) smiled and held her lips from showing that she was about to lose it to laughing. He ripped it open and saw two white candle sticks. His face instantly dropped as Katsuki chuckled from his spot on the couch. 

"Got you," Katsuki said as he continued to mess with (y/n)'s flowers.

(y/n) walked past the boys and into the kitchen where she pulled out the actual gift they were giving Kirishima. She handed him the drumsticks that lit up with each whack on the drum.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." he gushed as he clung to the things like they were his life. He picked the girl up and swung her around in excitement.

"Okay Kiri!" She squealed and grabbed onto the drummer. "Calm down!"

"Oi' idiot, let her down we have to plant money trees!" Bakugou yelled as he started waking Izuku with an axe breaking it as well.

"Kachan, we need that!" Izuku sighed as he went into the tent to make a new one.

"Okay!" Kirishina let the girl down where she picked up her controllers and sat closer to Katsuki.

"Move over Bros, let Shinso in." (Y/n) smiled. Katsuki groaned and pushed Izuku over a bit making them sit in close proximity along with (y/n) sitting on top of Katsuki's one leg and Shinso's other leg. "They go, just like one big family!"

"(Y/n), can I steal a peach for my island?" Izuku asked as he stood in front of her fruit trees.

"Of course Izu! Katsuki, do you want one?" She asked the boy as she leaned further down into the couch making her rearrange her sitting position. She leaned onto Katsuki who wrapped his arms around her and played in a comfortable position and sat her legs over Shinso's who watched as the three goofed off. He liked to keep his eyes on (y/n) though, the way her young stuck out as she tried to keep Katsuki on track or the way she would beat them up if they would step on her flowers. She was good at keeping them at bay, but after a while she was falling asleep tightly snug in between the two men. The rest seemed to be dozing off as well. Shinso's stretched and lifted his body slightly. He realized none of the men were awake enough to take care of her and lead her to bed so he quietly shuffled her awake and watched as her (e/c) eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Okay kitten," he said, lifting her up in his arms. "Which room is yours?"

She snuggled close to her warmth as she pointed to her bedroom. His feet quietly trudged as he made it to the section of the apartment. In her room she had a desk and all sorts of things but it was nowhere near messy like Bakugou had complained about earlier. It was quite homely for him and she had a great view of the city out her walls that were just glass.