Chapter 23

"Katsuki, will you rub my feet." (y/n) groaned as she carried her bags into her room and stuffed them into her closet.

The blonde glared at her and shook his head in a eager no.

"That's disgusting," He told her, trying not to gag at the thought of touching someone else's feet. (y/n) could understand that, she was pretty sure feet were the worst thing on the planet because of just about everything they touched or just the way they looked and felt.

"I mean. Fair point," (y/n) said agreeing with her brother.

"That makes no sense, you literally wanted a foot massage and you agree with how disgusting it is." Izuku rolled his eyes and helped Ochako with her bags.

"It's Disgusting." (y/n) conjured up a good Scottish accent.

"Which one of you took a shet' in my toliet' and didn' flush," Katsuki followed suit with the reference (y/n) was making. "Disgustin'!"

"I really, just want to some time, want to straggle the two of you." Izuku mumbled as he walked away into his room.

"Sunny, don't you remember the two of them let alone Katsuki could beat the shit out of you." Grandpa Torino butted in as he stared into the blank TV screen. "I don't care if you are a cop, they are a force not to be reckoned with."

"You got that right Papa," (y/n) said as she plopped down on the kitchen stool. She looked at the Tv to spot what he was watching only to grow worried since it was blank. "Grandpa what are you watching?"

"A documentary," he told her leaning forward.

"Interesting," she paused and tried to see what he was seeing. "On what exactly?"

The old man chuckled. He was a real clever one you know.

"A documentary on these sibling idiots that live in the same apartment." He told her unfazed by the sound she made from his offending comment.

"What a rude man!" she mumbled and grabbed her phone.

"Call Toshinori, I wanna go home!" he shouted and waited on the couch.

"Fine old man!" Katsuki growled. (y/n) quickly pressed her father's contact and made the call.

"Dad, please rescue us, Grandpa is off his rockers." she whined into the phone.

"Isn't he always off his rockers?" she could hear her father's voice through the speaker of the phone.

"I mean yeah, but it's worse!" she cried out as the old man glared at her. "He has been staring at a blank Tv telling us he is watching a documentary."

"Let me guess, he roasted you guys good?" Toshinori cracked out the slang words that made all three of the kids cringe.

"Eww dad," (y/n) gagged as Katsuki had to take a minute before his sea legs gave out. "But I mean you're not wrong."

"How did I know. Okay kiddo, I'll be over in thirty minutes." he told her, hanging up after he gave a quick I love you.

"Oh my god, you're the best dad number two." Katsuki mumbled as he fished for something in the fridge.

"You kids are ungrateful," Grandpa Torino huffed as he crossed his arms.

"You listen here you little old man," (y/n) shot up and got ready to fight.

"Hey guys, got some sugar..." Kirishima quickly stopped talking after he opened the door barging into the apartment. What stopped him cold in his tracks was the deadly glare (y/n) was giving him. It was like a deer caught in headlights for him, he was about ready to shit his pants. "Actually, I can come back later."