Chapter 33

"Babe, I brought over chocolate, and Kirishima bought even more face masks. Denki Just brought his body." Mina said as she sat the things on the apartment table.

"Where's sero?" (Y/n) asked as she helped Katsuki with the food. Ever since her parents were over two nights ago she was doing much better, but she hid a lot of her feelings. She was still okay expressing very little happiness in front of IzukI, Katsuki, ochako and Kiri. But in front of the rest she put on a smile. Like it was a shell of who she was and not of what she was. It was a different person, almost as if it wasn't her anymore.

"I'm here and I brought trumoo!" The black haired man said as he walked in with two gallons worth of trumoo in his arms.

"Trumoo!" (Y/n) smiled, face still red and blotchy. "My favorite!"

"Kiri said so," Sero smiled as he found his place beside Mina on the couch.

"I hope you don't mind, but Todoroki and Momo wanted to stop by and check up on you!" Ochako rubbed (y/n)'s back. "They're worried since you weren't at work Friday."

"It'll be good for you," Izuku said as he placed down some snacks on the coffee table in the living room.

"Yeah," (y/n) smiled slightly. "I think that will be nice."

"You're doing Good," Katsuki said as he kissed her temple before tossing something into the oven. Her eyes tested up ever so slightly at his softness.

"Thanks, kachann." She smiled and hugged him tightly. "I don't think I could do it without you or izuku, even Ochako."

"You're braver than you think," Izuku said leaning in for his hug which she quickly latched into him.

"Where is my hug," Denki shouted as he smiled at the people in the kitchen earning a glare from Katsuki.

"Up your ass, sparky." Katsuki growled flinging a metal spatula at the fearful Denki hitting him square in the head.

"Come on, (n/n)," Kiri called out, patting the chaise lounge he was on. "We have a surprise for you."

(Y/n) looked back at Izuku and Katsuki, the two simply knew she was nervous. But maybe this was a step in the right direction. Maybe this is just what she needed to heal.

"Go on," Izuku smiled. Watching as (y/n) took off and jumped onto Kirishima who chuckled and wrapped his arms around her and sat her between his legs.

"Babe, so we wanted to do something meaningful, so the boys have something for you and Ochako and I went together and got stuff, mainly Ochako so thank her!"

"You helped!" Ochako giggled, patting Mina on the back. "We made it with love and bought it with love."

"Open theirs first and we'll show you our surprise." Kiri said as (y/n) sat the gift bag in her lap and opened up the package tossing the tissue paper down. And pulling out the first gift.

"When I went shopping I noticed how much you kept looking at that skirt and sweater so I couldn't help but buy it for you." Ochako smiled as she watched (y/n) smile big.

"Thank you," she giggled as she placed it onto her top and smiled. "I hope you know I'm wearing this tomorrow!"

"I hope so!" Ochako giggled as she watched (y/n) neatly fold it and reached back into the next bag. Instantly smiling as she felt something cold and wooden like. Her eyes sparkled. A smile stretched even wider across her face.

"Oh my god," she whispered breathlessly as she pulled out a new Ukulele. "It's beautiful, it's so beautiful." her hands traced along the ukulele that was hand painted and covered in a gloss to keep it protected. Her eyes twinkled as she strummed the instrument.