Chapter 35

Note: sorry I'm posting this a day late I worked a 12 hr shift yesterday and when I got home it slipped my mind that it was Sunday! But Here it is! Better Kate then never!

_____________________________________________

Two days had passed since (y/n) caught Jiro and Shinso together. Two days since she found out that they were trying things again, two days since her heart completely broke.

"Here, I bought face masks!" Kiri said, dancing around with the tube of hollo face peel. "It is face mask day for our queen."

"I made the snacks." Katsuki said, setting everything down on the coffee table and finding his place on the pillow beside (y/n).

"You always make the snacks, and they're always good," (y/n) commented as she placed a headband on his head, the one he always wore. She grabbed one for Izuku and placed it on his head. "I have a surprise ochako!" (y/n) smiled as she reached onto her bag from the grocery store and pulled out a matching flower crown to Izuku's. "Mrs. midoriya has to match, Mr. Midoriya."

Ochako gigged and allowed (y/n) to place the crown on her head.

"Thank you (y/n)," Ochako smiled. "Now I understand why you guys like face mask night, it's so relaxing."

"Exactly," Denki sighed, slinking back after (y/n) put his head band on moving onto tying on Kirishimas. "(y/n) pampers us, then we pamper her."

"Always, I wish she would let us pamper her all night though, she's had a rough week." Kirishima said, punching his fists together.

"What did I tell you," (y/n) smiled as she looked at the man's hair and fluffed it up.

"You wanna go back to everything being normal," the man smiled slightly. It was more of a reassuring smile, one that reassured kirishima and (y/n).

"Exactly, like he was never here." She said setting back down and grabbing her face mask brush. "Gotta be strong."

"You've always been strong," Kirishma said as he smiled. "Never once saw you become hysterical when you cried."

"That's because katsuki and Izuku taught me it doesn't help me." she nodded her head as if she was reassuring herself that was true even in this moment. "Now sit back and relax."

"Yes queen!" Kiri said as he allowed her to rub the mask all over his face.

A knock sounded in the apartment making Katsuki groan and Izuku get up to see who it is. It wasn't their parents since they were coming over tomorrow.

Kiri shot up when he noticed the tall dark haired figure at the door. Denki did the same, eyes darting in between each other.

"Mr. aizawa!" Izuku said nervously. The man was always scary to him. He could remember having to pick his sister up in his room after school and automatically getting the vibes that this man didn't care, but anybody who had him knew it was the opposite.

(y/n) shot up and looked at the black haired man. She smiled slightly and then faltered when she came to understand as to who he was.

"Sorry, no one was in the apartment next door and I was just checking to see if you guys knew where they all went." Aizawa's eyes carried to the people on the living room floor. "But I see their all here."

"Izuku, let him In." (y/n) stood up and welcomed the man in. "Sorry the boys always come over for face mask night Mr. Aizawa. I didn't know you knew Kiri and denki?" (y/n) smiled being a polite host to the man.

"Sadly yes," the man said with a dull tone sliding though. "They're my son's friends."

"Yeah," denki snorted. "Like he's been around much." His words were angry and salty sounding. Like he was hurt, which automatically made (Y/n) worried for the little blonde. "What do you think he's doing?"