Chapter 16

Denki strolled into the apartment last and looked like he was the walking dead. Izuku and (y/n) were resting their bruised bodies as they bickered back and forth.

"You're the one who caused this!" Izuku grumbled as he hissed when Ochako moved the icepack and poked at his swelling.

"Was not," she paused and thought about it for a second. "Ok maybe it was my fault, bit still, you had plenty of time to run out of the apartment."

"Oh really, I was the first to be targeted and that took Katsuki literally two seconds to lock eyes with me and go after me." Izuku frowned as he sunk further into the chair.

"No one said Katsuki had to go ham," (y/n) said as she grumbled and tossed a book at Izuku who hissed when it landed on him.

"Oh your chanting, sacrifice didn't send that message?" Izuku rolled his eyes and looked at his sister.

"Your argument is flawed and you know it." she shot back.

"Mine is? My argument is flawed?"

"Yes it would quite seem so, Dr. Watson." She leaned back into the chair and sat still. "Very flawed."

Ochako places the ice pack back on leaving Izuku to hiss at the coldness.

"What a pansy," (y/n) mumbled when Ochako did the same to her own making (y/n) howl in pain.

"Oh pansy you said," Izuku cupped his ear and leaned forwards towards her.

"He got you there, kitten," Shinso said as he sat down beside Kirishima and Denki. Katsuki was grabbing some more ice for the two whiners.

"Blah, blah, blah," she said, mocking him only making him chuckle. "Your Lucky you're cute!"

"Hmm," he sat quietly and watched the tv with the rest of the boys.

"Here, have you learned your lessons?" Katsuki tossed the frozen pack of peas on (y/n) and then the corn on Izuku.

"Honest answer, no, to lie to you yes." (Y/n) said smiling and trying to stand up.

"I should have known." Katsuki mumbled and perched on the back of her chair and watched tv as well.

"I don't need these!" She tossed the frozen packs off and tried to walk it off.

"Well that leaves me a seat," Katsuki said, sliding down and watching as she hobbled around clearly in pain.

"Kitten, are you sure you want to keep walking it off?" Shinso stood up and got ready to make his way over to his apartment.

"Yes! I'm following you!" She said walking close behind him as his shadow. "I just have to suck it up, buttercup."

"Why am I a buttercup?" He asked confused by the reference making the girl laugh as he walked out of the apartment with her trailing behind.

"It's a saying, Indie," giving him a better nickname suited for his hair and eyes. "Well actually the say goes, 'suck it up, buttercup' I just switched it around."

"Makes sense," he mumbled and allowed her into his room quickly shutting it after she made contact with his floor and out of the doorframe. "I'm going to record."

"Alrighty Aphrodite!" She said laying on his bed out of frame and staying silent.

"You and your sayings, kitten." He chuckled, finally setting things up correctly while she laid comfortably on the bed.

She scrolled through her phone looking at cool photos on Instagram with her volume turned all the way down so no videos could blast from her screen. Occasionally she would quietly snicker at a funny meme, but it never interrupted Shinso. She paused and watched him, mesmerized by how smooth his video was. It was like he never paused to think of his wordings, he went right in and spoke with confidence and his own knowledge. His gaming skills were on point as well, not once did he ever die in the game he was playing.