chapter 44

"Babe, you look so gorgeous!" Mina whined as she hugged (y/n) tight. The (h/c) girl got all flustered and covered her face from the usual attack of Mina's compliments. No matter how many times she received them she would never get used to them. "And you make the best coffee, let me marry you now!"

"Mina, I'll marry you any day of the week." (y/n) giggled as her and ocako worked behind the counter keeping up with all sorts of orders while gossiping with their friend.

"Did you hear?" Ochako looked at (y/n) as she sat a drink down on the counter. "Order for tomura! Kayama sold fifty percent of her stock, we're going to get another boss. I hope they are nice. Rumor is that they're female and super young. Kayamama says they're going to be successful and maybe one day she wants to give the business to her."

"That's great," (y/n) faltered as she thought about getting a new boss. "I still have nerves about it, I don't know. Ever since things went down at that party and other things my trust with new people is kind of down on the low. It's more of my anxiety."

"Babe, we'll be with you one hundred percent of the way," Mina giggled as she moved from the counter watching (y/n) set down a drink.

"This girl is so cute," (y/n) gushed as she made Mina watch who she was talking about when she called out the order's name. "Toga! So cute!"

Mina chuckled when she saw (y/n) fawn of an adorable customer. Cuteness was her weakness.

"Girl, you have many superpowers, but cuteness is your weakness." Mina and ochako laughed slightly as (y/n) leaned onto the counter relaxing a bit and calming down from the rush they just had and gladly it ended.

"I mean, look at Toshi, it all makes sense." (y/n) joked herself. "He is so adorable when he blushes, and he's just perfect in every way."

"I know you guys kissed before the little split, but have you given in yet?" Ochako asked as she sipped her own hot beverage. "I mean you two are absolutely fawning over each other more then before."

"Don't forget the doe eyes and late night sneak ins," Mina added.

(y/n) blushed and rolled her eyes with a big smile on her face. How could she forget, the two showed a bit more affection than before. It was a lot of flirting on his part and a lot of cuddles on hers. The two were really making up to each other for the issues they thought they caused to one and another.

"I'm too nervous," (y/n) was honest. She badly wanted to kiss him but she was afraid she would mess up or something would majorly go wrong. He was always the one to kiss her, but she didn't want him to just be the one to put in effort. "I'm afraid I'll mess up."

"Don't be, we all have to learn somehow." Mina made her feel less awkward about the idea of her kissing him. "How do you think Hitoshi learned, I learned, even ochako and denki. Really anybody and everybody except for that angry Pomeranian of a brother that you deal with, I don't think he's ever kissed anyone."

"True, and your right he's never kissed anyone." (y/n) gasped as she thought about it more and more. "I'll just go for it and Hitoshi wont make fun of me."

"He won't, and if he does, he'll go through me." Ochako said, squeezing her hands into fists.

"Trust me, you're obviously good at something." Mina started to hint at something. "If you know what I mean."

(y/n) was just a blushing mess today. She glared at mina and puffed her cheeks out making the girl melt into a puddle on the ground. She stepped over the counter and looked down at the woman who was fawning and making a scene like usual.

"It was one time and a complete accident, not like it went anywhere." (y/n) said crossing her arms and listening to the sound of Ochako quietly giggling. "I'm a dolt when it comes to love anyways. Plus I won two-fifty from that bet, along with one other bet."