Chapter 18

Warnings: the word douchey is used in this chapter

_____________________________________________

The movie marathon began in (y/n)'s room the next day. She dragged in the best movies and began with her favorites.

"We begin with Pocahontas, move to Mulan, get some Sound of Music, That Darn Cat, Mary Poppins and others maybe classic in there." she said as she slid the disk into her DVD player in her bedroom. She grabbed General McCorgins off of her chair and cuddled him while plopping down beside Shinso. The movie began and captivated the two.

Shinso could hear (y/n) hum to her favorite songs while she watched the colorful animation flicker to different scenes. The movie was good, but he liked watching how into the movie she was. Her eyes would light up when she saw good part, they would hold fear in parts that were sad. It was as if she was watching it for the first time as well, but it was more like her one hundredth time. That was what captivated him, she was reliving the first time she watched it, she had the same love for it as he assumed. It made her even more unique, more loveable knowing that she would always fall in love know matter how much she knew the movie, song or person, she would always feel that emotion and spark when she first laid her eyes on it.

"Amazing," he muttered under his breath about the (h/c) haired woman.

"It is a good movie," she said smiling at him thinking that was what he was talking about.

"Ah, y-yes it is," he coughed at his embarrassment and praised the heavens above she didn't actually realize it was her he was talking about.

"So Shinso, what was your favorite part?" She looked at him hopeful.

"Oh, um, for me I think my favorite part was when she sang the song about the colors of the wind." he said not really knowing any other scene.

"My favorite as well!" she said leaping forward in excitement. "It's just such an emotional meaning behind it and just gorgeous."

"It was pretty good," he said and looked at the rest of her stack. "What's next on the agenda?"

"Well I picked the first, so it's only fair if you pick the next, what intrigues you?"

"Oh, kitten that's too nice," he leaned forward and searched through the movies until he landed on one that he thought he would like. "What about this one."

He flipped the movie up and showed her, a smile grew on her face.

"A classic one staring Dean Jones, who plays Agent Zeke Kelso! A good one!" she quickly slid the other disk out and slipped this one in.

The two found a comfortable position on the bed and sat still watching the movie closely. It was supposed to be a chilled day for the two, both of them had some sort of comfort clothes on. I mean (y/n) had shorts on and a nice quarter zip hoodie covering her upper half while Shinso sported some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. The two took today as a lazy day and they were going to be lazy.

A scene of the movie made them laugh as they leaned on each other for support. It left them craving the attention of one and another. They leaned into each others embrace and cuddled as the movie made them laugh and giggle every little part that involved a character getting hurt or put in a ill fit situation that was stupid.

"D.C. remind me of you, kitten," Shinso said leaning down closer to her face allowing his breath to fan over her and make her flush with red. "So mischievous."

"Really, I think you just like cats a lot," she shot back at him and took the movie out.

"You're not wrong, they're cute, but loyal, but not as needy." He said talking about the best companions in the world, or what he thought to be the best companion.