Chapter 2

(y/n) slouched down as she relaxed in her seat while the door to the apartment was open. She was glad the weekend was finally here and she could get away from work for three days.

"(y/n)!" she looked up and poked her head up from behind the couch as she watched Kirishima walk by waving to her. "What's up buttercup?"

"Not much Kiri," he walked into the apartment while Kaminari quickly went to raid the pantry. The three boys were always beside each other so she was confused as to where the third one was. She looked back at the door again when Kirishima sat down beside her. The indigo haired man was standing at the door awkwardly standing looking everywhere but in the room.

"Hey silly, you can come in." she giggled making the man blush. "Katsuki isn't home so he won't beat you up."

"That's good to know," the man chuckled and walked in slowly getting his grasp of the layout before he slowly sat down in a chair across the room.

"I feel like I haven't actually introduced myself yet." (y/n) leaned forward from her spot on the couch and held out her hand for Shinso to shake it. "Names (y/n) Midoriya as you know."

"Hitoshi Shinso, nice to meet you." He said with his voice never changing tone.

"What's Kasuki cooking tonight?" Kaminari asked, making (y/n) giggle as he shoved his face full of food he found around the kitchen. "Nothing if you keep eating all of our food."

"Who's eating all of our food?" Katsuki walked in with grocery bags hanging from his arms. Kaminari froze and waited for his death as the angry male looked up and over to the kitchen to see the culprit.

"I'm sorry," Denki whimpered and clung to the bag of marshmallows they had for Hot chocolate. "Please don't kill me!"

"You're more than dead, Sparky!" Katsuki howled as he slowly stomped over to the quivering blond. (y/n) reached for a stress ball in front of her and whipped it at Katsuki's head and he instantly stopped and turned around.

"Down boy," she said pointing at him, making him obey and put the groceries back while he quietly grumbled.

"That was a good throw!" Kirishima said fist pumping the air once again.

"It's that easy to get the idiot to stop?" Shinso asked (y/n) as he looked in disbelief at the now glaring Katsuki who knew better than to attack anyone while (y/n) was in the room.

"Lots of training." (y/n) giggled at  Katsuki walked back in and plopped down in between Kirishima and (y/n).

"What are you boys doing fun tonight?" (Y/n) asked as Kirishima tried to pick a fight with Katsuki.

"Oh! Another party for me and Kirishima!" Kaminari said excitedly and imagined all the girls he would never be able to pick up. "All the girls."

"Okay Romeo," (y/n) rolled her eyes knowing that most of them would push him away. "How about you Shinso?"

"Probably playing games all night like a loser." Katsuki said with a frown on his face.

"Katsuki," (y/n) warned him as she glared down at the blond. "I'll kick your ass if you're rude."

"You sound like my hag of a mother." he growled baring his teeth like an animal. (y/n) quickly whipped her hand behind his head and smacked it leaving the man to hiss and go back to being quiet.

"You were about to say shinso." The man didn't really care what he had planned for tonight anymore, he just wanted to see this woman take on the idiot who hollered at everybody.

"Oh you know, probably gaming like he said,'' he smirked slightly, giving the blond more amo to get his ass whooped by the woman.

"Told you he was lame," Katsuki looked at (y/n) who quickly raised her hand ready to make her mark but the door was opened and a tired Izuku came in.